Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just discovered FF recently and I binge-read it. XD Just 2 days ago, I reread everything. Kyaaaa this is awesome! I love the pace of the story, but I do hope we'll get more Seol-Rae moments now that each one of them has realized her feelings for the other. <333

Welcome to the fandom :)

and I also dig your Asami avatar

Thank you so much! :D

Haha thanks, I love her!

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just discovered FF recently and I binge-read it. XD Just 2 days ago, I reread everything. Kyaaaa this is awesome! I love the pace of the story, but I do hope we'll get more Seol-Rae moments now that each one of them has realized her feelings for the other. <333

A big welcome to the dark side >O</

Once you get in there is no way out XD

Thank you!! Hahaha I don't ever want to go out. X3 Can't wait to make fanarts of these lovely ladies~

joined Jan 31, 2015

Reminder

There is some serious fan art awesomeness on the previous page.

Be sure to check it out.

... And here's more!

Was frickin' hard to find this one.

Fan art by xellossluo:

『怦然心情』

每周一追好吗!!

根本停不下来!!

求剧情走向千万别像隔壁的某姐妹那么虐(o゚□゚)o

Source:

http://xellossluo.lofter.com/post/228833_6bfd611
http://imglf1.ph.126.net/ru3eK1mO8Ty3SpPmd_P_yw==/6630292610001591364.jpg
(For this image, you need to drag and drop or put it in the address bar and press Enter. This cannot be opened via a link from another site.)

http://www.douban.com/photos/photo/2240477541/
http://www.douban.com/photos/photo/2240477541/large
http://img6.douban.com/view/photo/large/public/p2240477541.jpg

Notes:
怦然心情 is the Chinese name for Fluttering Feelings.
Lofter is apparently a Chinese version of Tumblr. (Which likely means terrible layouts and unreadable fonts.)

Other stuff by the artist:
http://xellossluo.lofter.com/
http://www.douban.com/people/2171484/
http://www.douban.com/people/2171484/photos
http://www.douban.com/photos/album/52545140/
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2053328
http://xellossluo.lofter.com/view

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:38AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

*No-rae and Seol-a randomly walking down the street*
*sudden burst of wind and thunder*
*futuristic car (stolen from Future Jin-woo of course) flies down from the sky and old lady comes out*
Seol-a: halmoni?!
halmoni: Seol-a! You gotta come back with me!
Seol-a: ... Where?
halmoni: Back to the f-- err... past. Quick! Get in the car!
Seol-a: No no no, we barely got together and the fans wants some hawt yuri actio--
halmoni: Bring her along! (And let me watch...) This concerns her too!
Seol-a: Wait a minute, something bad happens to us in the future? Are we going het?!
halmoni: No! It's your science babies!! Something's gotta be done about your science babies!!!
Seol-a: Wh-wh-wh-whaaa--

BACK TO THE FLUTTERS

hahaha, that's a good one, anon!
wait... what if halmoni is No-rae from the future!

That's top secret information yo

Pervy grandma always ready for some more SEOLRAE

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art by... you guessed it, xox1melly1xox:

No worries Seol-a…. No-rae’s only sitting on your lap, while watching movies nonchalantly…

(Hang in there…. x_x)

Source:
http://xox1melly1xox.tumblr.com/post/121733562115/no-worries-seol-a-no-raes-only-sitting-on-your
http://41.media.tumblr.com/c91cece63ab92c352b7265d2fa5d9a18/tumblr_nq2partV9p1uxfcxro1_1280.jpg

The header of the blog says:

Nothing Interesting
Just pointless stuff here.

... If that's "nothing interesting" and "pointless stuff", then I'll gladly have moar. :3

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:38AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

You're welcome, Sanctuary.

*virtual high five*

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And about Sanctuary, there was also other FanArt :D

by heshiyingg from pixiv
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48330496

joined Jan 31, 2015

Time travel. ;)

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 3:33AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

Thank goodness I've found this manhwa and the incredible people helping to make it readable before my final exam comes
Best stress-reliever (as long as I stop before reaching the last chap, iykwim)

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 4:21AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Time travel. ;)

I think image broke there :D

Edit: ok I edited it :D

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 4:45AM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Give me, give me more fan arts!! *∆*/

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alextasha:

Time travel. ;)

I think image broke there :D

Edit: ok I edited it :D

Strange.

I think I just discovered a certain quirk about Postimage.org.

Will update this post later.

Edit:

This is more for my own future reference; not sure if this info will be useful to anyone.

For that previous post of mine, you (Alextasha) saw a broken image, but on my computer, I was seeing the image just fine.

Here's what I noticed although it's not really conclusive.

Basically, it would seem that if you upload to Postimage.org an image larger than a certain file size, they won't let you hotlink it. This exact limit is unknown (not documented anywhere) but it is probably somewhere around 1 MB. So, suppose you uploaded a very large image to Postimage.org. You would notice that it did not provide you a direct link as usual, but instead, all you get is a link to a Postimage.org page where you can see the image. Now, of course, you can still get the URL of that image (e.g., right-click, then "Open Image in New Tab"). But if you now try to hotlink it (display the image on an external site), then... others may or may not see it. You the uploader would see it because maybe it's in your browser cache or maybe because they whitelisted the uploading IP address. I've gone on at least one other computer on a different network and was able to see the image. But on a mobile device on yet another network, the image was broken. So basically, the lesson is, don't try to "force hotlink" images that are past Postimage.org's hotlink limit.

I started using Postimage.org instead of Imgur for rehosting fan art because I noticed that Imgur randomly changes the file size of images. Sometimes, it's only a few bytes (for who knows what reason), but still, it's a modification of the original file. Other times, it might even change the file size quite a bit. Postimage.org mostly never ever does this, but there is the "hotlink limit" explained above which I now know. So for the most part, other than for really large image files (> 1 MB or something), Postimage.org seems like a better choice.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 11:47PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Fan arts are just amazing, make me really happy every time anonymous posts some.Thank you ^^

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Strange.

anon-sensei are you secretly a member of that Anonymous hacker group?
you're so good with all these programming stuff, maybe you could teach us master
do you have a fan site err tutorial, like what path did you take, languages and the like xp

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

HypocriticalLiar

omg, I love you. This is absolutely astounding.

Lol, thanks xD

anonymous

The header of the blog says:

Nothing Interesting
Just pointless stuff here.

... If that's "nothing interesting" and "pointless stuff", then I'll gladly have moar. :3

Well.... In my opinion, it was =P. That being said, I wasn't expecting you to actually go and post all the fanart from the blog here lol.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Strange.

as I said xD you don't need to, I edited it for you xD (gained new power of uploading/moderation!!! XD)

joined Jan 31, 2015

palakangorange:

anon-sensei are you secretly a member of that Anonymous hacker group?

Ya can't be part of something that doesn't exist. :3

But in retrospect, this was a terrible choice of a username. 3:

Alextasha:

anonymous:

Strange.

as I said xD you don't need to, I edited it for you xD (gained new power of uploading/moderation!!! XD)

HAX!

Yeah, I noticed that, thanks for the fix. But actually, I meant I would update that post right above with some information about the "quirk" about Postimage.org.

Also, I usually rehost the image as some sources may "go down" or "disappear" in the future; it's the Web after all. So I may try to re-rehost those files again if I can get it to work on Postimage.org properly.

BTW, congrats for your newfound powers. Do you feel like a yuri superhero right now? :3

lildevilinhell:

[...] That being said, I wasn't expecting you to actually go and post all the fanart from the blog here lol.

Are you opposed to it though? Because if you are, say the word, and I won't do it. I can either just link to your page or just not post it at all.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 9:15PM

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

lildevilinhell:

[...] That being said, I wasn't expecting you to actually go and post all the fanart from the blog here lol.

Are you opposed to it though? Because if you are, say the word, and I won't do it. I can either just link to your page or just not post it at all.

It's fine xD. Glad you guys like the fanart ^-^

Lurking on the japanese comico for Fluttering Feelings. Seems people are still like "Wait... this is yuri?" xD and others are like "Some of you are dense to not notice this by now."

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 3:23PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

lildevilinhell:
Lurking on the japanese comico for Fluttering Feelings. Seems people are still like "Wait... this is yuri?" xD and others are like "Some of you are dense to not notice this by now."

So I take it you read Japanese?

But yeah, the Japanese FF readers are basically where the English-reading FF community was 3 months ago, because their latest chapter is 28, while we are already at chapter 39.

Some people really don't know how nice we have it.

FF on Korean Comico: http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
FF on Japanese Comico: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

BTW, notice the insane amount of hearts for FF on the Japanese Comico.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 5:33PM

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

lildevilinhell:

So I take it you read Japanese?

But yeah, the Japanese FF readers are basically where the English-reading FF community was 3 months ago, because their latest chapter is 28, while we are already at chapter 39.

Some people really don't now how nice we have it.

FF on Korean Comico: http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
FF on Japanese Comico: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

BTW, notice the insane amount of hearts for FF on the Japanese Comico.

I can read kana for the most part. Only issue is with kanji, a few of them I just recognize instantly cause I see them really often though most of them I need a dictionary. At those times I usually rely on google translate to sound out the word for me or the romaji. I wouldn't read a japanese light novel unless I'm really into the characters or story lol or maybe if it was an ebook or something so I can copy and paste.

Yup. It's pretty neat how much effort ssamba put to make the panels work for the Japanese version, even the sound effects too.

joined Jun 17, 2015

Hello! Good day everyone!
First of all I just want to say thank you to the author and to the translator of this mhnwa or manga!
I’m not good in English and I don’t understand Korean or Japanese language at all but I think is doesn’t matter as long you want to read a good manga! I’m a person open to all kind of manga (as long as it catches my attention).
But this mhnwa or manga is different from all the manga I read as for now (It’s totally caught my attention to the point that I realized my past). When I read it, I see my past self (presently? hehehe! I’m not sure!) to No-rae. My heart is beating so fast, it’s like a reflection of me that I throw a long ago when I’m was a college student!( fucking idiot!). Just like No-rae I’m open to all kind of person, I just love to talk and make a joke to all kind person (I mean the personality of a person). I’m not having a hard time as long as we stay friend. Like No-rae, I’m a person easy to approach because I don’t have any outer barrier but like my friend say I’m a person difficult to figure out or they can’t read my thoughts!(Weird! I know it, because I don’t care with my surrounding as long as I’m not totally involved. I think so!). They said that I don’t care with my surrounding and I’m a person always out of the box,(because I don’t care about their gossip to others and they want my opinion but I always shrug my shoulder!) I rather want to talk about science, history or any things with sense like politics I think. (Somewhat, I remember someone told me that I’m like a kind of wild animals, it’s funny right!)
I think the first time I feel it when I’m first year college! I sat behind a girl(“tall” and I’m so small), (I don’t remember why I need to call her) I don’t know her name so I called her “sis”(sister) (Whenever I don’t know a person name I just called her “sis” for a girl or “dudes” for the boys! Actually I’m not good in remembering a person name so my friends called me idiot, it’s embarrassing you know!). But when she looks at me back, she said “Sis?” then she smiles at me, (OMG! She is fucking cute!). Oh fuck! It’s hard to breathe (I just recalling it but my hearts beat so fast!).
I know it! Then I suffered my last 4 years for the fucking feeling! So I came-up a solution, the solution I came-up to is to deny it!(simply deny it! But it fucking killing me!) The next day! I ignore her, I don’t want to see her or hear her voice! However! She just feels it and confronts me! She said “What’s wrong with you sis!” (Oh! Its awkward moment), I answer her, “Nothing wrong, what do you mean, I don’t understand! (So I simply deny it!), but I know, she know the answer in her question but I know she want a solid evidence! But I can’t bring myself to tell her, I don’t want to break our friendship. Like No-rae said she better to end-up with a good guy rather than I tell her, I like her to point, I can’t stand it. So be it!
We graduate college and we found a good job! From now, we don’t see each other more than a year but we have a communication, she keeps inviting me to her house so we can chat but I always refuse to see her! (I know, I always deny it but somewhere in my heart yelling at me, why I can’t forget you!) .
For now I am enjoying my life! Say hello and goodbye to the different people! I moving forward, I know somewhere in this I will find someone that suitable to me! (So just wait for me my poppy!)
(I think this is my confession!)
(PS: I think one thing make No-rae and I different is, my grades is good to all subjects, hehehe! I’m really flexible person!
I’m sorry for that! It looks like I’m typing with my diary! This is my first time to write in a discussion page! (I rather than to read it, but I can help myself to share it to you guys! Thank you!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^haha gosh, I loved reading your story (it was cute!), although admittedly I was hoping for a different end. Thanks for sharing!

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

takachi:

wait... what if halmoni is No-rae from the future!

That's top secret information yo

Not only is halmoni No-rae from the future but...

IN THE YEAR 2000

In an alternate future where No-rae died in the bus accident, Seol-a, in her inconsolable sadness, went back in time and fell in love with No-rae's brother So-seol to become... No-rae's Sister-In-Law.

"Different people"... Riiight... I'm onto you!

Aw hell, then Seol-a in another alternate future decided, just for the lulz, to go back in time to give birth to herself and to become... Seol-a's Mom.

Triple time paradox Not sure if incest What the fuck am I reading?

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 2:16AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

louieshey , regardless of some differences, that is an identity theft xD , tell me you are born on 25 april and we could be astral twins xD Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

louieshey, your story was really cute! it's so cool how you relate to no-rae and this story so much!!
maybe fate is giving you a hint?? lol
i relate to no-rae a lot with some things too but you sound almost like a carbon copy of her :0 that is so cool

joined Jan 5, 2015

@ louieshey

I think the first time I feel it when I’m first year college! I sat behind a girl(“tall” and I’m so small), (I don’t remember why I need to call her) I don’t know her name so I called her “sis”(sister) (Whenever I don’t know a person name I just called her “sis” for a girl or “dudes” for the boys! Actually I’m not good in remembering a person name so my friends called me idiot, it’s embarrassing you know!). But when she looks at me back, she said “Sis?” then she smiles at me, (OMG! She is fucking cute!). Oh fuck! It’s hard to breathe (I just recalling it but my hearts beat so fast!).
I know it! Then I suffered my last 4 years for the fucking feeling! So I came-up a solution, the solution I came-up to is to deny it!(simply deny it! But it fucking killing me!)

Hi, thanks for sharing your little confession. I guess we all have our yuri moments. Some have desirable endings, some still discovering while others made their own decisions not to pursue it due to all sorts of reasons. I just hope time will heal you. Take care, sis....(ps: Unlike you, I address a person as "pretty girl" if I cannot remember her name... yea, it's kinda vain...)

To reply you must either login or sign up.