Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

New chapter tomorrow!!! The only good thing about Mondays. XD

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

i'm seriously counting down the hours for the next chapter ヽ(。_°)ノ I wonder what time will the next upload be since we all have different time zones.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

6am in Korea GMT+9, 2pm PST, 5pm EST

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Am I right in thinking thats about four and a halve hours away!

joined Jan 11, 2015

New chapter tomorrow!!! The only good thing about Mondays. XD
i'm seriously counting down the hours for the next chapter ヽ(。_°)ノ I wonder what time will the next upload be since we all have different time zones.

HERE YOU GO!http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6800-translations-of-fan-made-comics-of-fluttering-feelings

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

takachi:

the fanart and all is great... but damn does it not help to wait for the next chapter... Sunday evening, please, happen on Saturday...

Personally, fan art and fan content is a big part of what makes the series so enjoyable to me.

Of course, I would've still enjoyed the series without it but... the fan content complements the series in such meaningful ways.

I dare even say it's what keeps me going while waiting for the next chapter.

anon, I've got absolutely nothing against fanart. Just saying that it makes me want a new chapter more and more xD To me fanart is like spices. It makes the 'food' more exciting but you won't eat it alone. Or may be it simply works like an appetizer on me. Discussions, in contrast, or predictions, somehow help to deal with waiting much better. I know it's probably just me being too responsive to visual content.

joined Jan 31, 2015

As found by Alextasha in the other thread...

Fan art fan comic by Geedsai:

Note that the above is a smaller version.

Full size image (kind of huge):
http://postimg.org/image/e56paw5yf/

http://tw.weibo.com/geedsai/3856303481399868

They managed to make Annoying Naggy Ji-hwan even more annoying and naggy, if that was even possible.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 4:46PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

10 more mins, 10 more mins!!

joined Jan 31, 2015

YOUNG SEOL-A SPOTTED

(Not sure why spoiler bars...)

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:08PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Aaaaaand... nothing happens, a bit disappointed
But oh well, hope this chapter leads to something interesting
Anybody got an idea whose wedding was that and who was that girl whom seol-a met?

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:10PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Anybody got an idea whose wedding was that and who was that girl whom seol-a met?

Seol-a's first crush :D

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:12PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Embrace the gay, then go love the bae

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

aw, for real?
aww naw, i can see the worst case scenario that could happen next week if that is the case
please don't go all citrus on this series ssamba D:

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:18PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

aw, for real?
aww naw, i can see the worst case scenario that could happen next week if that is the case D:

I only guessing of course xD I have no idea what bubble-shaped letters mean :D

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

lmao this chapter. XD Short and legit no interaction between the leads.

The girl near the end of the flashback looked like No-rae? But I distinctly remember Seol-a not knowing who No-rae was, first chapter...

joined Mar 28, 2014

oh... looks like a retrospective chapter - everything starts to make sense for Seol-a since her early childhood, I guess
it's a pity it's entirely B&W, would've been nicer to have it only half desaturated... but oh well... more fun for the painters, hehe

the one she received the invitation from apparently, a couple of chapters ago

either that, or the crush could actually be the other girl - the one who noticed Seol-a, stopped her and asked out for a drink

UPD:
and yes, I approve the type of girls Seol-a's into, lol

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:27PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seoul looks so sharp and intimidating in this chapter. Just like how No-rae described her in the early chapters lol

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Is it bad that I want No-rae to be Seol-a's first (girl) love? Ugh I'm too idealistic! ;___; (I didn't understand anything from the raws, btw hahaha)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Is it bad that I want No-rae to be Seol-a's first (girl) love? Ugh I'm too idealistic! ;___; (I didn't understand anything from the raws, btw hahaha)

Not really I also hope for it, I find it more interesting and more in character. Honestly, there are big chance that this girl was just another friend who betrayed Seol-A, one that she really cared for

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

The girl near the end of the flashback looked like No-rae? But I distinctly remember Seol-a not knowing who No-rae was, first chapter...

Could be, but if i remember the earlier chapters correctly, between seol-a and no-rae, one of them (or both?) felt like they have met each other before, could this be it and not just the first few pages of 1st chapter?

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:48PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

thatanon:

Alextasha:

takachi:

either that, or the crush could actually be the other girl - the one who noticed Seol-a, stopped her and asked out for a drink

UPD:

I'm gonna wait to see if she was really someone that Seol-a was romantically interested in.

But if she isn't, I hope she won't turn into another "Jang Yu-ji" for the fan community.

What I mean is that as far as I know, Jang Yu-ji was simply a girl who pretended to be Seol-a's friend for some ulterior motive, likely to get close to Ji-hwan and maybe for popularity in general, then Seol-a eventually found out about her true intentions and felt incredibly betrayed. However, a lot of fans seem to theorize that Seol-a had romantic interest in Jang Yu-ji. But I personally saw no indication whatsoever of this given what's been shown to us so far.

Furthermore, we have seen nothing so far to indicate that Seol-a has had any experience whatsoever "on the other side of the fence". In fact, she appears to have been completely straight up till this point. (Same for No-rae.)

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:57PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

It was getting there. High chance for that to happen. Too bad that HS girl friend turned girl crush and a bit more ruined her one-in-a-million chance to be w/ Seol-a. Her lost though. As in, really really great lost. All assumptions btw, lol.

But don't worry, think of it as a stepping stone for that one TRUE love, for the FATED one --> No-rae

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

thatanon:

Alextasha:

takachi:

UPD:

I'm gonna wait to see if she was really someone that Seol-a was romantically interested in.

But if she isn't, I hope she won't turn into another "Jang Yu-ji" for the fan community.

What I mean is that as far as I know, Jang Yu-ji was simply a girl who pretended to be Seol-a's friend for some ulterior motive, likely to get close to Ji-hwan and maybe for popularity in general, then Seol-a eventually found out about her true intentions and felt incredibly betrayed. However, a lot of fans seem to theorize that Seol-a had romantic interest in Jang Yu-ji. But I don't see any indication of this in what's been shown to us so far.

Furthermore, we have seen nothing so far to indicate that Seol-a has had any experience whatsoever "on the other side of the fence".

This

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:46PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Not really I also hope for it, I find it more interesting and more in character. Honestly, there are big chance that this girl was just another friend who betrayed Seol-A, one that she really cared for

Does it count as "first love" when you didn't realize your feelings were actually that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.