Oh the cliffhanger.

Oh just noticed your post
It was on my birthday, this post
Thanks
But ye, cliffhanger

Love this pairing

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

These two have got to be one of the best and cutest couple!!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh just noticed your post
It was on my birthday, this post
Thanks
But ye, cliffhanger

Love this pairing

Aaa! Sorry for the late reply !!
Happy LATE Birthday, haha ^^;

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 1:04PM

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Hey guys, in the manga and anime series, is Madoka still alive

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Did you watch the third movie?

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Did you watch the third movie?

Yes but then I got confused

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The imagery can be somewhat debatable as to the details(eg, whether she rewrote the universe or just expanded her labyrinth to include it all), but the end result is that Madoka has a human existence separate from the law of cycles, albeit subject to end at any time if she remembers her true form.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

The imagery can be somewhat debatable as to the details(eg, whether she rewrote the universe or just expanded her labyrinth to include it all), but the end result is that Madoka has a human existence separate from the law of cycles, albeit subject to end at any time if she remembers her true form.

So does that mean, Madoka is still alive it's just that she is in a different location?

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 10:13AM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Madoka's properly a force of nature at this point. She's everywhere and nowhere. Then Homura tears her apart apart; I'm not entirely sure of the implications of that.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

The series needs to continue

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You do realize that the more there is of this series the more Homura will suffer, right?
Good idea, let it continue!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

You do realize that the more there is of this series the more Homura will suffer, right?

The end of rebellion has her suffering possibly forever. I don't believe for a second she just left her situation to fate after the end of rebellion, she would try to change things no matter what she had to do, even if it made matters even worse.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

The end of rebellion has her suffering possibly forever. I don't believe for a second she just left her situation to fate after the end of rebellion, she would try to change things no matter what she had to do, even if it made matters even worse.

I thought that Rebellion never happened because Modoka probably use her wish to probably erased the events of Rebellion and all of this never happend, hopefully it's true

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ethan7892 posted:

I thought that Rebellion never happened because Modoka probably use her wish to probably erased the events of Rebellion and all of this never happend, hopefully it's true

Rebellion definitely happened. There's some important stuff to remember. The most important one is that Homura didn't become a witch but something similar but still totally different. In fact it can be argued that Madoka's wish is what caused her to undergo that change. Madoka's wish was strong enough to even prevent herself from becoming a witch so even though Homura directly interfered with Madoka trying to purify her soul gem Madoka's wish couldn't possibly not come true though she wasn't capable of cleansing Homura's soul gem. Hope and despair were never the main driving forces for Homura anyways so Madoka's wish prevented her from becoming a wish by turning her towards her actual driving force instead. It's also quite important to note that the isolation field the Incubators utilized would directly interfere with Madoka's ability to see every point in time. So she had no way of knowing exactly which outcome would happen here. And since this is Madoka she would choose to trust Homura. Also I don't see why the outcome of Rebellion was necessarily a bad thing. The series left Homura's wish completely unresolved to begin with and the epilogue seemed to suggest that Madoka's universe was unsustainable anyways since the wraiths were clearly stated to becoming more powerful and more numerous as time went on. Madoka's wish was the only adequate outcome for the series at that point in time but that doesn't mean it was resolved either. Rebellion was not only the logical conclusion to that but it was definitely inevitable. Not that I'm expecting the next movie to have a happy ending or anything either though.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Ethan7892 posted:

Rebellion definitely happened. There's some important stuff to remember. The most important one is that Homura didn't become a witch but something similar but still totally different. In fact it can be argued that Madoka's wish is what caused her to undergo that change. Madoka's wish was strong enough to even prevent herself from becoming a witch so even though Homura directly interfered with Madoka trying to purify her soul gem Madoka's wish couldn't possibly not come true though she wasn't capable of cleansing Homura's soul gem. Hope and despair were never the main driving forces for Homura anyways so Madoka's wish prevented her from becoming a wish by turning her towards her actual driving force instead. It's also quite important to note that the isolation field the Incubators utilized would directly interfere with Madoka's ability to see every point in time. So she had no way of knowing exactly which outcome would happen here. And since this is Madoka she would choose to trust Homura. Also I don't see why the outcome of Rebellion was necessarily a bad thing. The series left Homura's wish completely unresolved to begin with and the epilogue seemed to suggest that Madoka's universe was unsustainable anyways since the wraiths were clearly stated to becoming more powerful and more numerous as time went on. Madoka's wish was the only adequate outcome for the series at that point in time but that doesn't mean it was resolved either. Rebellion was not only the logical conclusion to that but it was definitely inevitable. Not that I'm expecting the next movie to have a happy ending or anything either though.

But Madoka and the girls did have a happy ending in the new world

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ethan7892 posted:

But Madoka and the girls did have a happy ending in the new world

1.) Homura did not. Hence why Rebellion even happened in the first place.
2.) You are completely and utterly ignoring the fact that I said it's suggested Madoka's universe was unsustainable. Try reading all of my post ffs.
3.) The Incubators would inevitably try and find a way around the Law of Cycles anyways in order to turn magical girls into witches. This is kinda the most major point about Homura's actions in the latter half of the movie. Madoka shows absolutely no concern for her own safety while Homura is aware that the Incubators can and will eventually succeed. Since it has been her purpose to protect Madoka since she first became a magical girl anyways and because of the complete lack of concern Madoka had for her own safety combined with Homura's wish not being fulfilled in the end, she took the only path she saw available and, just like the series, put herself in a position where she has a lot more potential to protect Madoka at the cost of looking like the villain.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm trying to find this one HomuMado doujin where Madoka's love makes Homura so powerful that she defeats Walpurgisnacht single-handed. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Bojack727 posted:

I'm trying to find this one HomuMado doujin where Madoka's love makes Homura so powerful that she defeats Walpurgisnacht single-handed. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Is this the one you're thinking of?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Bojack727 posted:

Is this the one you're thinking of?

Thank you, Cheshire Alice, Goddess Bless you.

James Thalyer
joined Jun 12, 2019

Is this Haruka x Yuu-chan 1.0?
I mean They arrived first.. After sakura trick Right?

SomeWeirdoOnTheInternet
Sans%20is%20the%20best.
joined May 30, 2020

I ship these two so much.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Can you ship something that's canon?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Madoka's feelings towards Homura weren't really revealed before HomuHomu went loco, so it's not possible to say whether they'll end up together in canon - either circumstances could dictate that Homura's actions made getting together impossible or we Madoka could reveal she meant it when she said "very best friend".

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

By the way, Homura x Madoka has 10 pages of images here. Kyouko x Sayako for instance is 6 pages. NanoFate has only 3. NicoMaki and Eli x Nozomi both have 9, so this is the top pairing I could find, so far. I think Homura's love for Madoka is only second to the MC's love for Qualia in Qualia the Purple.

To reply you must either login or sign up.