joined Mar 17, 2016

Damn. That's huge af. Scared the shit out of me xD

LMAO! XD

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~
Don't you find geckos to be creepy tho ?? I dunno if creepy is the right term to use but I can't think of anything better. XD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

it's kinda cute actually... I still don't wanna cuddle it though >.>

joined Mar 8, 2014

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~
Don't you find geckos to be creepy tho ?? I dunno if creepy is the right term to use but I can't think of anything better. XD

I've never seen oneeeee :<, I've seen a chameleon though! it was going reaaaaallyyyyy sloooooooowwwwwwww
also there are lots of squirrels around where I live! ah! one time one got inside the kitchen O_O

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~

Hahaha no I actually like them, maybe it's because I grew up with a bunch of boys that liked stuff like that so I was always just used to being around them

joined Mar 8, 2014

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~

Hahaha no I actually like them, maybe it's because I grew up with a bunch of boys that liked stuff like that so I was always just used to being around them

do you cuddle them...???

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~

do you cuddle them...???

I held them, I'm thinking that if you cuddled them you might squish them since they are so small lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~

do you cuddle them...???

Urk. I will never see geckos as one of the 'pets'. Way impossible for me xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

LMAO! XD

Ehh~~

do you cuddle them...???

I held them, I'm thinking that if you cuddled them you might squish them since they are so small lol

y-yeah, that's what I meant ^-^''' whoaaaa, I'm a bit scared but I wanna try holding one too!
okay okay, what's an animal you'd never ever touch? I think for me tarantula... well... not that I'd wanna touch a great white shark but I'm not disgusted, I'd touch it if it was safe... but a tarantula I don't wanna touch even if it's safe... >.>

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
Yeah I would never want to touch a tarantula or any kind of spider. Two of my friends have tarantulas, I have no idea why because that sounds like a horrible pet to have hahaha and it freaks me out every time I see it!

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
Yeah I would never want to touch a tarantula or any kind of spider. Two of my friends have tarantulas, I have no idea why because that sounds like a horrible pet to have hahaha and it freaks me out every time I see it!

ewwww... you have really... particular friends >.>

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

I don't know if this is right, but I think I heard somewhere that Tarantulas try to get inside any hole they find. Maybe even try to get inside your ears. Ugh. shivers

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

I don't know if this is right, but I think I heard somewhere that Tarantulas try to get inside any hole they find. Maybe even try to get inside your ears. Ugh. shivers

but most of them are kind of big... to get inside your eeee...aarss... omg.............. why did I have to think which would be a bigger place for them to get into?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! >.<

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia

Ugh I don't even want to think about that... I seriously do not like spiders. One time I woke up just as one was about to land on my head. No thank you!

Faylicia
Yeah my friends are weird hahaha

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia

but most of them are kind of big... to get inside your eeee...aarss... omg.............. why did I have to think which would be a bigger place for them to get into?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! >.<

What type of holes are you thinking of.. o.O don't answer that..

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 12:52PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

Oh my god Faylicia
Are you srsly trying to kill me ?! XD
Or maybe I was the only one thinking of that hole XD I'm so sorry XD
But think of one of them legs trying to poke the insides of your ears. It's just. Ugh

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

oh my gosh, my stomach is turning... help meeeeeeeeeeee, why does my imagination have to work so well right now?!?!?!?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

oh my gosh, my stomach is turning... help meeeeeeeeeeee, why does my imagination have to work so well right now?!?!?!?

Holds the washroom door for you. Ok, go ahead, take your time xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia

Oh my god Faylicia
But think of one of them legs trying to poke the insides of your ears. It's just. Ugh

Bahahahahaha I was totally thinking of that hole XD and here I was thinking "cinnamon roll nooooo"

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

Oh my god Faylicia

you're definitely not the only one...
well... the worst thing would be to fall in a hole full of tarantulas... ugh... >.< why did I have to imagine that?!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Geckos.. and holes... Im so lost

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

Holds the washroom door for you. Ok, go ahead, take your time xD

vomits all the waffer rolls

joined Mar 8, 2014

Geckos.. and holes... Im so lost

we're talking about gross animals getting into inappropriate places in your body ^-^''

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

Oh my god Faylicia

Bahahahahaha I was totally thinking of that hole XD and here I was thinking "cinnamon roll nooooo"

I'm sorry I couldn't live up to your expectations ;_;
p.s I get intrusive thoughts like these often
one time I thought of being thrown in a tomb with a decaying body and I couldn't sleep

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 12:58PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama & Faylicia
Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking of that hole. Lol my god. My not so innocent mind, it's getting gayer and gayer everyday.
Especially with this cinnamon roll thingy XD

Newp
Try to ketchup for the geckos and holes starting from maybe 2pages ago lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.