Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Choco bunny sounds delicious

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, I kind of wanna dye my hair blonde maybe some day but I won't be princess chocolate anymore then... :<
btw, what do you think of this fairly tale

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 10:15AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

The story shouldve enrich my vocab, but im just too lazy to open up dictionary..

Well, im bad at making conclusion. But, i think Betushka would choose to meet the maiden as she used to be - over those gift. I would categorize the story as shoujo ai

joined Mar 8, 2014

The story shouldve enrich my vocab, but im just too lazy to open up dictionary..

Well, im bad at making conclusion. But, i think Betushka would choose to meet the maiden as she used to be - over those gift. I would categorize the story as shoujo ai

I know right? ^///^

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Is a donor history kept confidential?

In Germany, it is. o.o The doctors respect the dead the same way as the living here. I was told she was 27 and a woman, but nothing more.

I just remembered I still need to put on at least 3 kilograms before the transplantation. Gee...looks like I'll spend the coming weeks being lazy AF. o.o;

Adding 3 kgs is easy for me.. but not reducing it..

I lost 4 last summer and I think I only gained 1 back ahahaha, or none, I'm not sure ^-^'''
I have trouble gaining them and losing them too... though I never tried eating crepes every day I felt like it until I was sick of them :P

I don't gain weight easily but reducing it is easy for me :>

joined Sep 15, 2015

Good morning !!!

joined Mar 8, 2014

In Germany, it is. o.o The doctors respect the dead the same way as the living here. I was told she was 27 and a woman, but nothing more.

I just remembered I still need to put on at least 3 kilograms before the transplantation. Gee...looks like I'll spend the coming weeks being lazy AF. o.o;

I lost 4 last summer and I think I only gained 1 back ahahaha, or none, I'm not sure ^-^'''
I have trouble gaining them and losing them too... though I never tried eating crepes every day I felt like it until I was sick of them :P

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 10:51AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good morning everyone!! ^.^

joined Sep 15, 2015

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii
Seriously tho, I don't gain weight easily !!

GraciousLlama
Good morning !!! :>

joined Mar 8, 2014

Good morning everyone!! ^.^

good mooorningggg, heeeey how do we add kitkat to the uyn top secret council?
dofudofu
apparently you can hide messages from group chats in skype :D, just so that you know

joined Mar 8, 2014

Jiiiiiiiiiii

I don't gain easily either, but losing it isn't easy as well... like I have to actually try to lose it... and I usually gain weight when it's Christmas and the house is full of cakes and sweets all over the place and they're literally everywhere I go >.>

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 10:58AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

Good morning KitKat :D
Don't worry I don't gain weight easily either lol my family hates me for it hahaha

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm gonna create the uyn emblem soon :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

Good morning KitKat :D
Don't worry I don't gain weight easily either lol my family hates me for it hahaha

Saaaaame~~
Even my coworkers hated me for it after learning that I don't gain weight even tho I eat a lot of bags of junkfood and chocolates xD
I don't exactly know why tho XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Jiiiiiiiiiii

I don't gain easily either, but losing it isn't easy as well... like I have to actually try to lose it... and I usually gain weight when it's Christmas and the house is full of cakes and sweets all over the place and they're literally everywhere I go >.>

I don't eat a lot when I see lots of food on the table. It's like I'm feeling a bit "turned off"
Looooool

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

Thats heaven
I think i gain wait just by staring at the food
I hate these genes

Btw, good morning all..

joined Mar 8, 2014

graciousllamaaaaaaa
how do we aaaadd kitkat to the group chat in skypeeee I meaaaaaan???
^-^

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:05AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

That's heaven..
I think i gain weight just by staring the food.
I hate these genes..

Lol. I wish I could gain a few pounds. Even 5pounds would be enough for me. Coz unfortunately, people of UYN, lol. I'm only weigh 99 pounds. XD
Which is average ? Right ?? For an almost 22 y/o girl~~ hahhaha

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat
Yeah I eat so much junkfood haha and people always tell me that it's going to catch up to me one day, but both my parents are very much in shape lol

Faylicia
I'm not sure lol I think we all need to add her on skype, I saw her skype name earlier but I'm not on my laptop at home so I can't add her yet

Hello Rainy :)

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:07AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

That's heaven..
I hate these genes..

Lol. I wish I could gain a few pounds. Even 5pounds would be enough for me. Coz unfortunately, people of UYN, lol. I'm only weigh 99 pounds. XD

But 99lbs is suit to yr height

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

That's heaven..
I hate these genes..

I think that is a normal weight for you since you are shorter hahaha

Oh Rainy said the same thing haha

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:09AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

=.= staaaaaare
good morning though ^-^

Jiiiiiiiiiii

GraciousLlama

That's heaven..
I hate these genes..

yeah, you're normal :), I'm a bit heavier 48kg/105pounds

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
I'm not sure lol I think we all need to add her on skype, I saw her skype name earlier but I'm not on my laptop at home so I can't add her yet

oh is that how it worksss? okaaay, also it's great that you can hide the notifications, maybe more people will join now :D, party~ party~ party~ ^-^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

KitKat
Yeah I eat so much junkfood haha and people always tell me that it's going to catch up to me one day, but both my parents are very much in shape lol

Faylicia

Hi..hi...
Hv u fully recovered?

joined Mar 8, 2014

KitKat

Faylicia

Hi..hi...
Hv u fully recovered?

recovered?

To reply you must either login or sign up.