Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat
Yeah I eat so much junkfood haha and people always tell me that it's going to catch up to me one day, but both my parents are very much in shape lol

Faylicia
I'm not sure lol I think we all need to add her on skype, I saw her skype name earlier but I'm not on my laptop at home so I can't add her yet

Hello Rainy :)

Hi..hi...
Hv u fully recovered?

Yes I have! :D

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat
Yeah I eat so much junkfood haha and people always tell me that it's going to catch up to me one day, but both my parents are very much in shape lol

Faylicia
I'm not sure lol I think we all need to add her on skype, I saw her skype name earlier but I'm not on my laptop at home so I can't add her yet

I don't think eating a lot of junkfoods would be a problem. Not like, you just eat junkfood in the whole day.
Take your time on adding me on skype v(^_^)
Ahh, I'm quite shy showing my face so that picture is the best I could show you xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

KitKat

Faylicia

Hi..hi...
Hv u fully recovered?

recovered?

Mean, Llama after the accident..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Rainy & GraciousLlama
I see, you guys never fail to remember how TALL I am xD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

KitKat

Faylicia

Hi..hi...
Hv u fully recovered?

recovered?

Mean, Llama after the accident..

oh that's nice :)

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy & GraciousLlama

hmm... was it... 1,54??

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat

Faylicia

I don't think eating a lot of junkfoods would be a problem. Not like, you just eat junkfood in the whole day.
Take your time on adding me on skype v(^_^)
Ahh, I'm quite shy showing my face so that picture is the best I could show you xD

Hahaha yeah I don't eat junkfood all day however my co-worker made me cookies so I've had a few of those and it's only 8:15 haha
Lol I'm sure your picture is adorable!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy & GraciousLlama

Yes, of course..
Maybe you re the only one whose height i can recall..

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

why do you need to gain weight?

I usually keep myself a bit underweight so my heart has a bit of an easier job sustaining my body. For the transplantation though, since it's a very risky surgery, I need to be in my best shape. So I need to put on some more fat and muscle mass (meaning eating a lot more proteine and a bit more carbs than usual), make sure I get all the necessary vitamins and minerals as well and I absolutely, definitely can not be sick. Even a simple cold would be enough to postpone the transplantation even further and that's the one single thing I don't want to risk. DX While the doctors said with the technology the hospital has, they can keep the heart alive and busy just fine for quite a while, they also said I should give my best to do nothing that could lead to a postponing of the transplantation. So I really need to be careful until June. :/

Also, I myself am not an organ donor, but I think you need to be brain dead with no chance of recovery for the vital organs to be harvested. Either that or you die in hospital and they cut you up and take out the organs right afterward, before the breakdown of the organ tissue gets too critical. I'm not sure about that though. o.o

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:18AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

btw, I am feeling better and I can work fine now ^-^''' phew...
BUT this illustrator is so stupid!! >< I draw in one layer and it ends up in some other layer and I always have to lock every layer I'm not using so that it doesn't mess everything up ^-^** why didn't we use flash, gosh, why? why did we make this stupid choice?! T_T

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Suz
I read your story about the chopstick and I was dying from laughing so hard lol.
And yeah you would need to be brain dead or something in order to be harvested, unless you are just donating something that you can live without. However you only have such a short amount of time for when your organs can be harvested. Although I think Azai is better at answering all of this stuff lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Also, I myself am not an organ donor, but I think you need to be brain dead with no chance of recovery for the vital organs to be harvested. Either that or you die in hospital and they cut you up and take out the organs right afterward, before the breakdown of the organ tissue gets too critical. I'm not sure about that though. o.o

yes, I know, but I heard that if you are heavily injured/ill and with no chance of recovery they will take them...? but how do they know there's no chance of recovery? yeah basically the one you say about the hospital, how can they do it before the organs deteriorate? I mean I know they have more advanced methods now but it wasn't always like that...
Also anyway... I don't know if you wanna have this conversation. I better stop ^-^''
I think your surgery will go well :) good luck!! ^-^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Suz
I read your story about the chopstick and I was dying from laughing so hard lol.
And yeah you would need to be brain dead or something in order to be harvested, unless you are just donating something that you can live without. However you only have such a short amount of time for when your organs can be harvested. Although I think Azai is better at answering all of this stuff lol

Have u seen the brutal video?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia
Close but nope. Haha. It's 153 XD

GraciousLlama
Ohh~~
Cookies. I want cookies toooooooo~~
(♡.♡)

Rainy365
Lol. You can easily remember me bc I have that amazing height !! XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

GraciousLlama
Ohh~~
(♡.♡)

Rainy365

aw, sorry >.< :<
I have waffer rolls, do you want some? ^-^

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Suz
The one you posted of the girl choking on the spoon? lol

KitKat
The cookies are sooo good!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Faylicia

GraciousLlama
Ohh~~
(♡.♡)

Rainy365

Roftlmao
Yeahh you are so tiny...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

The one you posted of the girl choking on the spoon? lol

poor girl.. >○<

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:34AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Suuu..

moo

You choose sofa over rocking chair?
Thats not original, u know..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia
Wafer rolls ?? I don't think I've ever had one in my life, but sure I'll have some of that. :3

GraciousLlama
Gimme some cookiiiieeeesssss~~
:P

Rainy365
Please Don't call me tiny. ^_^

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 11:40AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
Wafer rolls ?? I don't think I've ever had one in my life, but sure I'll have some of that. :3

here ^-^ hands waffer roll
(pretend you) smoke the essence of chocolate

joined Sep 15, 2015

What girl choking on a spoon ??
Did I miss this ??

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

Ohh. I think we have one of these waffer roll back in PH. Lol. I used to pretend smoke this but now I occasionally smoke the real thing XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

What girl choking on a spoon ??
Did I miss this ??

Lol yeah I can't remember what page it was on but there was a girl that I think was eating a ice cream in the car and a guy stepped on the brakes so the spoon jammed into her throat

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia

Ohh. I think we have one of these waffer roll back in PH. Lol. I used to pretend smoke this but now I occasionally smoke the real thing XD

I'm still thinking I don't know what these waffer rolls are hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.