Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suz
Omg I've done that before with my Sims XD and KitKat they can't even figure out how to walk around something on the ground, they freak out lol

That's how I killed one of them once. XD I took all the dirty places from the table and placed them in a circle on the ground around one of the sims. He starved to death in that circle. Instead of simply stepping over the measly, little plates or actually grabbing them and putting them away, he just stayed there, freaked out that he's trapped and just died. I lost it at that one. I just couldn't anymore. X'D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

o.o ... Does the link work for you guys? The picture kinda doesn't show up when I click it. It's just...black. o.o;

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Suz
Omg I've done that before with my Sims XD and KitKat they can't even figure out how to walk around something on the ground, they freak out lol

That's how I killed one of them once. XD I took all the dirty places from the table and placed them in a circle on the ground around one of the sims. He starved to death in that circle. Instead of simply stepping over the measly, little plates or actually grabbing them and putting them away, he just stayed there, freaked out that he's trapped and just died. I lost it at that one. I just couldn't anymore. X'D

Lol one time I took the ladder out of the pool and a social worker came and took the kids away even though they weren't the ones in the pool! I worked hard on those kids! XD However what kills me is when one of them really has to go to the bathroom but there is a plate in the way so they end up going to the bathroom all over themselves lol

Also the link showed up fine for me

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 3:18PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama & Suzuma
You girls are crazy sadist XD
Is it really that fun to play ?? I never tried it, really. I thought it was just some kids' game. Lol

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 3:19PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama & Suzuma
Is it really that fun to play ?? I never tried it, really. I thought it was just some kids' game. Lol

I love it lol but it's really one of those games that you will start playing and then the next thing you know it's 4 hours later haha

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

GraciousLlama & Suzuma

I love it lol but it's really one of those games that you will start playing and then the next thing you know it's 4 hours later haha

Exactly. If you're not careful, it's really easy to get addicted to it. XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama & Suzuma

I easily get addicted to anything tho. I think it's a bad idea for me to keep poking around and learn more about the Sims. Soo, I'm gonna take a step back before a blackhole sucks me in and never come back xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This thread lol... No way to keep up.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama & Suzuma

I easily get addicted to anything tho. I think it's a bad idea for me to keep poking around and learn more about the Sims. Soo, I'm gonna take a step back before a blackhole sucks me in and never come back xD

Hahaha well one time I started playing at probably 2200 and continued all the way through the night, I didn't realize that I had done that until I heard my dad get up for work XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Ikr I go for a 20 minute coffee break and its moved onto like 4 different topics

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm reading a story about a boy's parents that wouldn't let him get a dog, so he got an alpaca

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahaha well one time I started playing at probably 2200 and continued all the way through the night, I didn't realize that I had done that until I heard my dad get up for work XD

Good thing they didn't find you out playing that game all night xD

Ikr I go for a 20 minute coffee break and its moved onto like 4 different topics

At least we didn't add four pages in 30mins lol

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 3:47PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yo, girls. I suppose today has been fun around here.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hey Azai
Why do you have a privacy issue btw ?? Like can't join the skype thingy ?? :<

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good thing they didn't find you out playing that game all night xD

Right? Lol when I realized I quckly got in bed so my parents didn't know hahaha

Hello Azai! and dofudofu!

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm reading a story about a boy's parents that wouldn't let him get a dog, so he got an alpaca

Awesomeness. XD Is there a link?

Of course! http://www.buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/chewy-the-alpacca#.fb0JpKlZjD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lol when I realized I quckly got in bed so my parents didn't know hahaha

I used to get my computer and TV plugged out as a way of punishment when I got bad grades because of laziness, but whenever my parents left to go grocery shopping, I'd always quickly plug in at least the computer and play some games and then quickly unplug it again when I heart the front door opening. XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hey Azai

Oh, well, I'm not really fond to that idea for now, but I suppose using my personal account is okay. But I basically use Skype to talk to relatives and some close friends; not really used to use it as a way of meeting new people... And besides, the thing about dropping by-read-comment-and then disappear for a while fits me better.

But I may give skype a try when I'm less busy. :)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hey Azai

Oh, well, I'm not really fond to that idea for now, but I suppose using my personal account is okay. But I basically use Skype to talk to relatives and some close friends; not really used to use it as a way of meeting new people... And besides, the thing about dropping by-read-comment-and then disappear for a while fits me better.

I think using a forum to talk to each other is more fun anyway :) skype is kinda just a way for us to take a small step further into getting to know eachothers names and perhaps see what we look ljke etc. Dont feel pressured ^ ^ I also like the dropping in aspect too haha makes things fun especially when were on a different topic each time.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hey Azai

I think using a forum to talk to each other is more fun anyway :) skype is kinda just a way for us to take a small step further into getting to know eachothers names and perhaps see what we look ljke etc. Dont feel pressured ^ ^ I also like the dropping in aspect too haha makes things fun especially when were on a different topic each time.

Yea. I agree with Newp
And you have a feeling of excitement when you reload the page and see a ton of pages added with walls of text in it. Lol

On a completely different note tho: I'm now watching a movie called Pay the Ghost while fixing my brother's laptop and I think ?? I'm fixing it the wrong way sooo. Tehe ?? XD

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 4:06PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

So, I was trying to read all this pages I've lost and as far as I know:

Today is Deepthroat Day (which I think Lin is totally right in making that story into a celebration date) and some grandmas knitting were added to this thread and a gecko appeared in a dubious hole. Also the classic topic cat X dog finally made its appearance (I prefer dogs, but my friends tell me I have a cat personality who knows why). And now we all talking about games? o.O

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I also like the dropping in aspect too haha makes things fun especially when were on a different topic each time.

+1 ^^ We're kind of all in different time zones as well, so I think this forum does have its advantages over Skype. ^^

That aside, I'm personally not making too much of a deal out of showing someone a pic of me or telling people my name. I'm not signed up on facebook or any other social media platform, so if you want me to upload a pic of myself or know my name, just ask. We're all just perfectly flawed people anyway. XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Today is Deepthroat Day (which I think Lin is totally right in making that story into a celebration date) and some grandmas knitting were added to this thread and a gecko appeared in a dubious hole. Also the classic topic cat X dog finally made its appearance (I prefer dogs, but my friends tell me I have a cat personality who knows why). And now we all talking about games? o.O

Something something what are you scared of, also... but otherwise think you covered what I read lol.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 4:10PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Definite proof that we're all chicks. XD

Also, he called that Alpaca Chewy. That is just beyond awesome. Lol.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Alpaca Chewy ?? (0.0)

To reply you must either login or sign up.