Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I thought you gonna be this traditional xd

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ppl take a bath twice a day here, in the morning and in the evening

o.o I never really understood Asia's bath culture. I usually just take a 10 minute shower once a day to clean up and that's it. XD

whoaaa you're lucky, my hair is soooo long I take at least 30 minutes to shower... usually it takes an hour though...
I have filled the bath before and sometimes I thought I was gonna fall asleep, but in Asia people seem to shower first and then get in the bath... I would just wash myself in the bath directly... maybe that supposed to be kind of dirty? but I used clean water to rinse myself! anyway, I was just a child back then, I don't even have a bath now... but isn't take a bath with someone kind of cool? likeee, like in Octave :D

joined Mar 8, 2014

old
how about this ^-^?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

There wasn't any moon this morning--just a bunch of clouds in the sky and many cars on the street.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

o.o I never really understood Asia's bath culture. I usually just take a 10 minute shower once a day to clean up and that's it. XD

whoaaa you're lucky, my hair is soooo long I take at least 30 minutes to shower... usually it takes an hour though...
I have filled the bath before and sometimes I thought I was gonna fall asleep, but in Asia people seem to shower first and then get in the bath... I would just wash myself in the bath directly... maybe that supposed to be kind of dirty? but I used clean water to rinse myself! anyway, I was just a child back then, I don't even have a bath now... but isn't take a bath with someone kind of cool? likeee, like in Octave :D

It's a bit different here.
Averagely ppl dont have bath tub here. They either take a shower or take a bath with water dipper...

joined Mar 8, 2014

It's a bit different here.
Averagely ppl dont have bath tub here. They either take a shower or take a bath with water dipper...

oh... water dipper? o_o I would freeze... I need to have water falling on me all the time, even on summer with 30C (maybe 35C not but well >.>)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

There wasn't any moon this morning--just a bunch of clouds in the sky and many cars on the street.

Wow.. you r a promise keeper..
Good morning ;*

oh... water dipper? o_o I would freeze... I need to have water falling on me all the time, even on summer with 30C (maybe 35C not but well >.>)

Oc it wont suit u.. we have tropical climate here... it's hot all day..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Good morning ;*

hmm? well, it can get pretty hot in Greece too but I still get cold... >.> how hot is it there though? do you have 40C + often?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning ;*

Yes i hate breaking promises so i have to always do what i have promised others. I will remember and try to do what i say i will do. Besides i sincerely wanted to do it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning ;*

hmm? well, it can get pretty hot in Greece too but I still get cold... >.> how hot is it there though? do you have 40C + often?

Not that extreme.. around 30 - 38 here. My city is next to equator

Yes i hate breaking promises so i have to always do what i have promised others. I will remember and try to do what i say i will do. Besides i sincerely wanted to do it.

Woww.. ♡ that..

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 8:44AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm pretty sure I'd get cold with anything lower than 33 at least! I'm really sensitive to the colddddddd

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning ;*

Woww.. ♡ that..

Heheheh yep that is the kind of person I am.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm pretty sure I'd get cold with anything lower than 33 at least! I'm really sensitive to the colddddddd

Well, i have warm water for taking a bath..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

but isn't take a bath with someone kind of cool?

Taking a shower with someone can be a whole lot of fun as well. ;D

Also, tbh I think I'll probably be a little something like this:

moo

Mornin Mvl

joined Mar 8, 2014

Well, i have warm water for taking a bath..

yeah but! that's worse! when it starts drying you start getting cold!

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I can't. This is fucking perfect. X'D

joined Mar 8, 2014

but isn't take a bath with someone kind of cool?

Taking a shower with someone can be a whole lot of fun as well. ;D

Also, tbh I think I'll probably be a little something like this:

hahahahaaha! seems like a funny grandma!
I meant bath though not shower! you have to be standing in the shower!

joined Mar 8, 2014

are you gonna make a grandma club? :D UYGN, United Yuri Grandma Nations? :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin to Su: help me wih this thread
Su: aye aye..
Fay: u r a good team, right mvl?
Honey comb: yeah..
Me: smile everyone

Bwahahahaa

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Absolutely. v.v We'll be reading yuri manga until we die while teaching young lesbians about lesbian sex. It'll all be in the PG13 rating though, so there won't be any demonstrations. ... probably.

you have to be standing in the shower!

That's what makes it hot! :D

joined Mar 8, 2014

btw, what does mvl stand foooooooor? more venomous lizard? ^-^
rainy
ahaha :P

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lin to Su: This doesn't work! throws wool on ground and starts stomping on it
Su: o.o;... grabs rollator and flees while complaining about back pain*
Fay: u r a good team, right mvl?
Honey comb: yeah..
Me: smile everyone

Probably more like this. v.v

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Meh... u r just a pervert... lols

joined Mar 8, 2014

Absolutely. v.v We'll be reading yuri manga until we die while teaching young lesbians about lesbian sex. It'll all be in the PG13 rating though, so there won't be any demonstrations. ... probably.

you have to be standing in the shower!

but I always wanted to do this

To reply you must either login or sign up.