Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Unfortunately, my activities at night only includes browsing the internet/watching movies. So yep. That's about it.
Hey, why aren't you sleeping yet ?? Time there should be around 1am now right ??

Sleep for 15 minutes, wake up, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat...

Where'd you develop that sleep disorder ?? Lol

Lol I've had a lot on my plate lately and it's usually just when I'm stressed out. Stress-induced insomnia. That's why I'm some times talking to you guys at like 4 in the morning haha

Looool
I hate when that happens to me too.
Don't you have work tomorrow early tho ?? Do you take any pills or would you rather not take any pills at all ??

Yeah nothing caffeine can't address. A lot of social obligations this year, too. Weddings, bachelorette parties, baby showers, friends never seem to give it a rest.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:25AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365
What did you do while you're away ??

dofudofu
Unfortunately, my activities at night only includes browsing the internet/watching movies. So yep. That's about it.
Hey, why aren't you sleeping yet ?? Time there should be around 1am now right ??

Papers work.. Phone calls.. Submitted on line government paper..
Boring jobs..

Meh. All paperworks. What'sthe time there right now ??

13:17

Ohh. That's the time I usually wake up on when I sleep in.

Hahaha... you even take note the time..
What time at yr place?

23:21 !!
Still a bit early for me. Hahaha

I dont sleep before 24.00 too
Okay so, you are 14hours behind and mvl89 is 11 hours behind

Dofu
What time is it there?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu
What time is it there?

1:26

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol I've had a lot on my plate lately and it's usually just when I'm stressed out. Stress-induced insomnia. That's why I'm some times talking to you guys at like 4 in the morning haha

Looool
Don't you have work tomorrow early tho ?? Do you take any pills or would you rather not take any pills at all ??

Yeah nothing caffeine can't address. A lot of social obligations this year, too. Weddings, bachelorette parties, baby showers, friends never seem to give it a rest.

Ohh. That's a lot to deal with. It doesn't help at all with the stress you already got from your job. Ugh.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

The last time I had sleeping pill is two days ago, half dosage..
Lack of sleep brings a lot of trouble for me..
Headache, bad mood, fever...

joined Sep 15, 2015

Rainy365
What did you do while you're away ??

dofudofu

Papers work.. Phone calls.. Submitted on line government paper..
Boring jobs..

Meh. All paperworks. What'sthe time there right now ??

13:17

Ohh. That's the time I usually wake up on when I sleep in.

Hahaha... you even take note the time..
What time at yr place?

23:21 !!
Still a bit early for me. Hahaha

I dont sleep before 24.00 too
Okay so, you are 14hours behind and mvl89 is 11 hours behind

Well, I don't usually go to bed early. Not unless the clock's hands point to 3am. Lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Well, I don't usually go to bed early. Not unless the clock's hands point to 3am. Lol

Huhh???
You are Vaaaampiirreeee...
You wake up at six, it means only 3 hours?? Meh...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Looool

Ohh. That's a lot to deal with. It doesn't help at all with the stress you already got from your job. Ugh.

Yeah just getting pulled from every direction. She's not coming to the bachelorette party, but wedding season is coming up and I don't know how I feel about going to all of them with kanojo considering everything lol -_-

joined Sep 15, 2015

Huhh???

Yeaaa, well most of the time, it's like that. It's just a matter of getting used to it. Lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Looool

Yeah just getting pulled from every direction. She's not coming to the bachelorette party, but wedding season is coming up and I don't know how I feel about going to all of them with kanojo considering everything lol -_-

Ohh yea. That's gonna be a bit awkward for the both of you. Lol. I could quite imagine the awkwardness XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Huhh???

Yeaaa, well most of the time, it's like that. It's just a matter of getting used to it. Lol

It doesnt sound healthy.. My body cant afford that. I will screw up with my job..
And you have no prob at day?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Looool

Ohh yea. That's gonna be a bit awkward for the both of you. Lol. I could quite imagine the awkwardness XD

I mean I don't think it'll be awkward between us. I'd rather just not have it all thrown at her in the face :\

joined Sep 15, 2015

Looool

I mean I don't think it'll be awkward between us. I'd rather just not have it all thrown at her in the face :\

I agree. But anyways, you can probably do the job next time. Like propose to her if you decide you wanna be with her for the rest of your life

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:47AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Huhh???

It doesnt sound healthy.. My body cant afford that. I will screw up with my job..
And you have no prob at day?

I could get bit dizzy and weak but after a couple of hours, I'll be just fine. Lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I agree. But anyways, you can probably do the job next time. Like propose to her if you decide you wanna be with her for the rest of your life

Eh some times I think things would be better if I had just said yes -_- My mom has cried to me on the phone about how horrible I am on multiple occasions in recent history. Kanojo's the little white girl she always wanted eyeroll

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Dofu

I agree. But anyways, you can probably do the job next time. Like propose to her if you decide you wanna be with her for the rest of your life, you can probably do the job next time. Like propose to her if you decide you wanna be with her for the rest of your life

Are u talking about yr own wedding here?

KitKat

I could get bit dizzy and weak but after a couple of hours, I'll be just fine. Lol

Do it for a long time, and you'll get older fast..

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:55AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Eh some times I think things would be better if I had just said yes -_- My mom has cried to me on the phone about how horrible I am on multiple occasions in recent history. Kanojo's the little white girl she always wanted eyeroll

Yeaaaa. The eyeroll fits a bit in this situation.
Like your mom totally like your kanojo sooo pulling off that rejection is a no-no to your mom~~
Your kanojo must be happy to know that your mom likes her.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Dofu

I agree. But anyways, you can probably do the job next time. Like propose to her if you decide you wanna be with her for the rest of your life, you can probably do the job next time. Like propose to her if you decide you wanna be with her for the rest of your life

KitKat

Shush. Don't say those 'get older' thingy to me.
Growing up is a trap
XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Like your mom totally like your kanojo sooo pulling off that rejection is a no-no to your mom~~

Well it's a trade-off lol. Her mom loves me and thought she was crazy to get so mad after rushing me and not talking about it with me first. So yeah we both have maternal naggers.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu

Well my non-existent wedding. But if I talk about it too much I can talk myself into marriage so I'd rather avoid that right now lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Well it's a trade-off lol. Her mom loves me and thought she was crazy to get so mad after rushing me and not talking about it with me first. So yeah we both have maternal naggers.

Oh my god. I bet your mom and your kanojo's mom will get along perfectly well.
That's sooo nice tho.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

That's sooo nice tho.

They've met once briefly when my parents were in town and we all went to brunch. Her mom was being super awkward that day though, because it was the morning after she witnessed one of her daughters devouring another woman in her living room. There's really no good way to talk yourself out of those situations.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Dofu

KitKat

Shush. Don't say those 'get older' thingy to me.
Growing up is a trap
XD

Lol.. Yeaa.. we wanna live forever young XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

That's sooo nice tho.

They've met once briefly when my parents were in town and we all went to brunch. Her mom was being super awkward that day though, because it was the morning after she witnessed one of her daughters devouring another woman in her living room. There's really no good way to talk yourself out of those situations.

I like how you just put the word 'devouring'. xD
So something like that actually happened. What did her mom said after she saw you making out for the first time ? xD

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 2:10AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That's sooo nice tho.

Damnnnn... :D
You wasnt being awkward?

To reply you must either login or sign up.