Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Guys, it becomes really hard to catch up with this WDTFS community. I just have left for a few hours, and you guys make 14 new pages. :'(

It was too much fun. Now that you are back you can fill the next 14 pages.

I am surprised that we are at 9 pages already lol

I know. Everyone was so crazy. We are going to make a history for ourselves.

Holy s***, guys. I left the thread at page 1 to have some fun outside and I come back to page 9... Lol.

mvl89, happy birthday!
GraciousLlama, I loved that llama, dashing and very much gay, just like this family.
Lin welcome! (You're a giant! o.O)

Correcting, page 10. -.-

I was just thinking about coming you back and here you are. Great to see you back. We missed your presence.

Lmao I was thinking the same thing you were missed Azai

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lin welcome! (You're a giant asshole! o.O)

Welcome back, Azai. I took the liberty to correct your statement. XD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Pffft. Alright, I'll admit it. That was a good one. xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

lol as long as that won't result in anyone bitch slapping me by mistake xD

mvl89 and GraciousLlama
Aaawww. You guys are cute.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

That was a good one. xD

That's what your mom said last night as well. ;D

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

That was a good one. xD

What, she said your sex is a good joke? Oh, I'll believe that right away. >:D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

That was a good one. xD

Duuuude. XD I dunno how to counter that, lol.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

mvl89 and GraciousLlama

So you left us to have some fun outside. How was it? Was it super super fun?

Yeah, I practice some longboarding on weekends. Does anyone else here also longboard?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

That was a good one. xD

And that's 1-0 for yours truly. Ha! xD
I don't know what's more annoying right now. The fact that there is no good music in the radio or that my car smells like Thai chicken.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89 and GraciousLlama

Yeah, I practice some longboarding on weekends. Does anyone else here also longboard?

I don't have enough coordination to do that haha

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

That was a good one. xD

And that's 1-0 for yours truly. Ha! xD
I don't know what's more annoying right now. The fact that there is no good music in the radio or that my car smells like Thai chicken.

I can't find good music to inspire me either! I'm literally gonna go crazy! I only have 2 weeks until my deadline! >.<

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lin
I dunno what to do about the music, but you could just roll down the windows to get rid of the smell. XD Anyway, sorry about that, but I'll be going to bed. My head is killing me and my blood pressure isn't the best right now. Don't bother being queit though, you can go ahead and wake me up when you get home. See you later. :)

Ciao, you guys! See you again some other day. ^^

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I can't find good music to inspire me either! I'm literally gonna go crazy! I only have 2 weeks until my deadline! >.<

What kind of deadline? What do you do?

joined Mar 8, 2014

Sigh~ being in a relationship is so great~~ ^-^
btw, I found a sooooooooooooooong to get addicted tooooooooooo, yayyyy I can work now, phew ^-^'''
but maybe I'm gonna dance! greek style on top of the table ahahaha

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 6:39PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm in college and I have to hand in my projects this month. I study animation :)
Btw, do you also read what does the fox say?

joined Mar 8, 2014

whoa, I'm not sure this is the right song after all >.> hmm

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm in college and I have to hand in my projects this month. I study animation :)

Ah, College. The best years. /sighs at the nostalgia/ What branch of animation do you want to work in later? Gaming? TV? Other?

Yes, I also read WDTFS. Su got me into it. She got me into manga in general. I never knew what I had missed all these years until she showed me Octave. xD Ever since then, I've been hanging around here & reading a lot.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Ah, College. The best years. /sighs at the nostalgia/ What branch of animation do you want to work in later? Gaming? TV? Other?

Yes, I also read WDTFS. Su got me into it. She got me into manga in general. I never knew what I had missed all these years until she showed me Octave. xD Ever since then, I've been hanging around here & reading a lot.

oh cool :D I'm not sure to be honest ^-^''' the gaming department seems less repetitive but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I really creating stories though but sometimes I get this block and I can't do a thing and I just go crazy and I'm having that phase right now and I need to snap out of it if I want to get good grades T_T
I also really like Octave buuut the protagonist kind of gets on my nerves sometimes

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 6:53PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89 and GraciousLlama

Cool. I wish we can watch you practice your long board but then there are these screens separating us that can't do anything about it.

I do skateboarding but not the longboard. :>

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

oh cool :D I'm not sure to be honest ^-^''' the gaming department seems less repetitive but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I really creating stories though but sometimes I get this block and I can't do a thing and I just go crazy and I'm having that phase right now and I need to snap out of it if I want to get good grades T_T
I also really like Octave buuut the protagonist kind of gets on my nerves sometimes

Just try to go with the flow for now. Mental blocks of any kind usually don't resolve themselves when you focus on them. If you stress about it, it'll just get worse. I suggest you try to just relax for now. Do what you feel like doing. Inspiration can't be forced. :-)

Yukino also got on my nerves a lot at the beginning, but I like how realistic her development was in the end. Baby steos. Just like in real life. That was really well done.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Just try to go with the flow for now. Mental blocks of any kind usually don't resolve themselves when you focus on them. If you stress about it, it'll just get worse. I suggest you try to just relax for now. Do what you feel like doing. Inspiration can't be forced. :-)

Yukino also got on my nerves a lot at the beginning, but I like how realistic her development was in the end. Baby steos. Just like in real life. That was really well done.

hmm... okay, thank you :)
I'll try to find a song more calmly then... I just need one. I have a weird thing with songs. I just repeat them for like 3 days and after that I listen to them occasionally but at the beginning it's like an addiction and they get me into the mood for working really easily...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

mvl89 and GraciousLlama

Cool. I wish we can watch you practice your long board but then there are these screens separating us that can't do anything about it.

I do skateboarding but not the longboard. :>

Cool. I used to skateboard when I was a kid. Dropped that for a while. When I entered college, there was this cool place that some people used to longboard and I joined them.

mvl89 I'm not that cool to watch lol. Sometimes I have some nasty falls haha

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Just doing my job. :-) That'll be 50 bucks, please. Jk. xD

I have a weird thing with songs. I just repeat them for like 3 days and after that I listen to them occasionally but at the beginning it's like an addiction and they get me into the mood for working really easily...

You have no idea just how many things you just said about yourself with that statement. xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Just doing my job. :-) That'll be 50 bucks, please. Jk. xD

I have a weird thing with songs. I just repeat them for like 3 days and after that I listen to them occasionally but at the beginning it's like an addiction and they get me into the mood for working really easily...

You have no idea just how many things you just said about yourself with that statement. xD

um, what do you mean??? O_O ... no... what do you mean?!?!? >.<

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 7:42PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHqIMa_70gk&index=7&list=LLN0At2c7cstPUbMNcX7udsw I really like this song but the video distracts me... >.>

To reply you must either login or sign up.