Forum › Heavy Thoughts discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Huh, this has a considerably different tone compared to the usual Parsee x Yuugi we see from Atoki, isn't it? Not bad, just different. That last line kinda got to me - Parsee's all sorts of kinky, huh?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Parsee's all sorts of kinky, huh?

Came in here to say this.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 2:52AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I think Atoki has set my headcanon, and now super-serious and mature Yuugi doesn't seem to sit well with me.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Honestly one of the most fun things about TLing all these different YuuParu doujins is artists tend to have a very wide interpretation of both (esp Yuugi's) characters? Like, even down to the voice - Atoki's Yuugi is a cool-headed, relaxed, caring older girl with the tone to match, while Hazuki depicts her as more of a cool hardass when she speaks. Atoki's obviously the queen of YuuParu /content/, but honestly stuff like this kind of fits my personal headcanons more?

Either way, look forwards to more!

joined Aug 16, 2015

I get why Yuugi would be scared of hurting Parsee. I mean with that horn it must be tough when they're doing it...
I'm sorry, I'll leave

Other than that, I really love Yuugi because of how honest she is and how she hates lies. It's really refreshing compared to other types of characters.

last edited at Mar 14, 2016 3:07AM

joined Feb 9, 2016

Other than that, I really love Yuugi because of how honest she is and how she hates lies. It's really refreshing compared to other types of characters.

Yuugi's honesty is especially nice when she's paired with Parsee, if you read up on the bridge princess/hashihime legend: basically, Parsee was a human woman who became a youkai out of jealousy and grief after her husband cheated on/abandoned her. Having her and Yuugi together is pretty natural given that.

joined Jan 8, 2014

The cool Yuugi only when she's around Parsee....I like it ^_^

last edited at Feb 10, 2016 3:06AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The last line could only be about breaking down Parsee's wall of jealousy but the kinky variance is fine, too.

Nice change from the more fluffy Parsee x Yuugi. Thanks for translating.

last edited at Feb 12, 2016 7:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.