Forum › Yuri Manga recommendation

E70066255468290
joined Sep 14, 2015

Hello guys, i´m wondering if somebody can advice me some good School life Yuris like "Girls Friend" ,"Blue Friend", "Strawberry Panic" or "Citrus"
i´m also curious if somebody can also advice me some "Gender Bender" Yuris like "Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl " or maybe Kämpfer (it was good but the end was not so good^^)

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

School life Yuris

Hanjuku Joshi
Notes from the Garden of Lilies
A Kiss and a White Lily
Kase-san
Prism
Pure Water Adolescence
Sasameki Koto
"I Love You" Yori Aishiteru (aka Out of the Blue! and Fleeing from my Best Friend)
"Sleeping Beauty's Dream" Anthology
Most of Takemiya Jin's stories
Their Story

last edited at Nov 17, 2015 9:07AM

E70066255468290
joined Sep 14, 2015

Thanks for the adivices

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Shoujo Sect

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shoujo Sect

Not much actual "school life" in that one, in fact I found it easy to forget it took place in a school at all. But I guess it qualifies all the same.

E70066255468290
joined Sep 14, 2015

Shoujo Secet. Kase-san, Prism and Hanjuku Joshi and Pure Water Adolescence are manga i have read already but they worth the reading them^^ well i think i´ll try Sasameki Koto next. 53 Chapters sounds nice :)

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

i´m also curious if somebody can also advice me some "Gender Bender" Yuris like "Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl " or maybe Kämpfer (it was good but the end was not so good^^)

For "gender bender with yuri", I have found a few:

The best I have read is Boku wa Mari no Naka, pretty psychological. The romance takes time to shows up.
More humorous, you have Boku Girl, it's a love-triangle between a boy-turned-girl (main character), a girl, and a boy.
I guess you also have Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?), which feature a girl (main character), a girly-boy-or-a-boyish-girl?-well-whatever, and a secondary girl.

But none of them are complete yet.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
E70066255468290
joined Sep 14, 2015

Yuri Mekuru Hibi was great but i have already read all chapters that are available ^^. Boku wa Mari no Naka i have try it but it was a bit confusing like Fukigen Cinderella but like Kämpfer or Boku Girl they didn´t follow the yuri route. Balance Policy and Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another are the only one beside kashimashi : Girl meets Girl with a "proper" Yuri Route. Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?) well i dont think that the manga goes the Yuri route since the MC wanted to stay as a Guy. It a Little bit sad that the only good Yuri Gender Bender manga/story beside Kashimashi is a few numbers of Hentai and the Spin off of the Eroge series X-Change "Yin-Yang – X-Change Alternative"

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Best yuri ever. Must read.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
joined Jan 4, 2014

Kimochi no Katachi by Kitao Taki

That one came to mind, as well as pretty much all the others, but would want to add:

Candy by Yohuko Suzuki

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

well i think i´ll try Sasameki Koto next. 53 Chapters sounds nice :)

You won't be disappointed. :)

Best yuri ever. Must read.

On that note...

Don't be like that, guys! -_-

last edited at Nov 17, 2015 9:37PM

E70066255468290
joined Sep 14, 2015

I can name a few more if you need... unless you've read every series on this site (you might wanna tell us if you did).

well i dont think that i have read all of the manga on the site ^^ i have read a lot since Yuri is my favorit genre. but as i have said i like to "re-read" manga

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 2:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.