Forum › Want Me! discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

"Nico-chan, you still don't have hair down there" -This line was the one that stuck in my head...imsorry...

How old is Nico? 17? It's kinda impossible it hasn't grown yet, right...

Not really, it all boils down to hormones and genetics. I was hairier when I was 18 than a friend I have that was near his 30s

Yeah and Nico is really lolified so she's younger than she looks and younger in every part of her...body.. I like it when artists makes her smooth like a new born baby. I sounded like a perv somehow...right?

Everyone is a perv on here so no worries xD You'd probably like the lolicon tag though xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Nico-chan, you still don't have hair down there" -This line was the one that stuck in my head...imsorry...

Not really, it all boils down to hormones and genetics. I was hairier when I was 18 than a friend I have that was near his 30s

Yeah and Nico is really lolified so she's younger than she looks and younger in every part of her...body.. I like it when artists makes her smooth like a new born baby. I sounded like a perv somehow...right?

It kinda makes sense since Nico's so dedicated to the idol lifestyle so she probably goes to extremes with exercise. It's something that's been studied in ballet dancers and gymnasts (and teens with eating disorders, but I doubt that would apply here), that having an extremely low body fat ratio can prevent the onset of puberty. I could see Nico doing that.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Maki on the offensive?

joined Jun 12, 2012

Yooooooo...this is uber gay. 10/10

70%20copy
joined Apr 6, 2015

NicoMaki is not my OTP but this is just too cute hnnnnnggghhhh

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Funny this pair probably is the one who had sex more times in the clubroom in doujins

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Wow that was hot, like really hot!

Moonlightchan
joined Oct 3, 2013

Finally this doujinshin got translated, about time I would say :D!!

So much cutness and sexiness <3<3 really loved it Maki x Nico FTW! :D!!!

Fb_img_1435237311840
joined Feb 23, 2015

So its Eri and Nozomi who is wise now ?
usually its nico who lecture nozomi to catch Eri

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

It kinda makes sense since Nico's so dedicated to the idol lifestyle so she probably goes to extremes with exercise. It's something that's been studied in ballet dancers and gymnasts (and teens with eating disorders, but I doubt that would apply here), that having an extremely low body fat ratio can prevent the onset of puberty. I could see Nico doing that.

That is some reasoning right there. I believe this. More reason for Nico's smoothness.

You'd probably like the lolicon tag though xD

I kept wondering if I am truly a lolicon... Tho I seriously find lolis cute..

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 9:03AM

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

How to SEX...

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Me gusta
I think it's close to their original personality, though Nico was supposed to call her with -chan suffix too.
Still a great doujin

last edited at Jan 29, 2019 12:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.