Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai Hahaha that is hilarious
On a less hilarious note, my whole block is on lock down right now. No idea why but it's pretty damn freaky

Woah .. I hope everythings okay over there!

Meanwhile I just got back from watching Zootopia for the 2nd time . Such an amazing movie.. and surprisingly geared towards adults more than people think o:

wow, really?!?! I need to watch it as well. My friend keeps bugging me about not having watched Kung Fu Panda hahah! I will ask her to go watch Zootopia on the cinema but I hope it's on next month because this month I have so many deadlines... T_T
Also, no one's planning orgy trips! >.<

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

You guys better go here in Canada first. Spring is not too hot and not too cold right now. At least here in Edmonton, AB :>

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 11:26PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You guys better go here in Canada first. Spring is not too hot and not too cold right now. At least here in Edmonton, AB :>

The weather has been crazy in Toronto this week. Was snowing this morning, then 2 seconds later all sunshine. Now its back to snow. Im so done with the cold.. need to move somewhere warmer or somewhere with less Winter :(

joined Sep 15, 2015

The weather has been crazy in Toronto this week. Was snowing this morning, then 2 seconds later all sunshine. Now its back to snow. Im so done with the cold.. need to move somewhere warmer or somewhere with less Winter :(

Too bad. You should move here in Edmonton. I'm telling you, the sun was out since yesterday. Like out out. You can even probably do sunbathing during the day. Lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Too bad. You should move here in Edmonton. I'm telling you, the sun was out since yesterday. Like out out. You can even probably do sunbathing during the day. Lol

Aw you're so lucky :( I hope the sun will come here soon too..

And not sure if you guys read FF (assuming most of you do) but I'm gonna feel so empty tomorrow morning T__T the pain of hiatus'. I pray every Wednesday morning that it doesn't happen for wdtfs lol. I think I'm too emotionally invested into this series.. it's crazy . I've been a manga fanatic for over 10 years now and I don't recall the last time I've been so hyped about a manga/webtoon. What has Team Gaji done to me.. ㅠ ㅠ.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

And not sure if you guys read FF (assuming most of you do) but I'm gonna feel so empty tomorrow morning T__T the pain of hiatus'. I pray every Wednesday morning that it doesn't happen for wdtfs lol. I think I'm too emotionally invested into this series.. it's crazy . I've been a manga fanatic for over 10 years now and I don't recall the last time I've been so hyped about a manga/webtoon. What has Team Gaji done to me.. ㅠ ㅠ.

Yes, I do read FF as well, and I feel the same way you do...hiatus is painful. But at least this hiatus wasn't as painful as last year. Last year both FF and WDTFS went on hiatus at almost the same time, for a month. That was one empty month ㅠ ㅠ.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yes, I do read FF as well, and I feel the same way you do...hiatus is painful. But at least this hiatus wasn't as painful as last year. Last year both FF and WDTFS went on hiatus at almost the same time, for a month. That was one empty month ㅠ ㅠ.

Aww. You guys probably almost died because of the succeeding breaks from both manhwas. Lol. I only started reading WDTFS around September or October last year coz I didn't know then that such an amazing art actually exist. And now, here we are :>

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Are you from Canada? It is a lot closer to Minnesota and Washington. Maybe we might go there first. Do we need to speak Portuguese or Spanish when we're going to South America countries lol?

Darn it! Why do mattresses and those bedframes feel cold too? I thought only human can feel the temperature. They give me a hard time sleeping in the winter but they are ok in the summer.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm speechless with this thread. You guys are really something..
The discussion is fun, the teasings are hilarious and you grow friendship..

Nb: I enjoy reading the cinnamon roll part XD

And it is in contrast here, hot like crazy for equinox phenomenon.. mehhh..

I started liking coming to this thread since a few days ago. It has been fun and cool. Not sure how it started.

It totally went off topic lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yes it is fun when everyone is open minded and respectful.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Are you from Canada? It is a lot closer to Minnesota and Washington. Maybe we might go there first. Do we need to speak Portuguese or Spanish when we're going to South America countries lol?

mvl89
I am from Canada. A country where thank yous never end. Lol
As for speaking Portuguese & Spanish, you might wanna learn some basic words just to be safe & sure.

Darn it! Why do mattresses and those bedframes feel cold too? I thought only human can feel the temperature. They give me a hard time sleeping in the winter but they are ok in the summer.

We got heaters here so we really don't worry about cold mattresses & bed frames every winter. :>

Rainy365
You should wait until all of us are here. It will make you not want to leave the thread. Bc going to sleep or going off somewhere means missing all the fun. Lol

From what country are you from ??

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 10:43AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

^ noticed that and totally agree with you.. It's oot, but still.. It's fun..

Yeah, we've been terribly going off topic lately. But we can't help it, it's been wildly fun and the waiting for the next chapter is less terrible like this.
so we agreed to drop some Sumin here, some Sungji there, let wild Seju appears, so we don't get banned

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
I am from Canada. A country where thank yous never end. Lol
As for speaking Portuguese & Spanish, you might wanna learn some basic words just to be safe & sure.

We got heaters here so we really don't worry about cold mattresses & bed frames every winter. :>

Rainy365
You should wait until all of us are here. It will make you not want to leave the thread. Bc going to sleep or going off somewhere means missing all the fun. Lol

I do have heater in my house but i like living in a cold house lol. When i go sleep i like to cover my whole body with my blanket that is why i usually refuse to turn the heater on unless it is below 12F outside lol. I tell ya no one can live in the same house with me because of this.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yeah, we've been terribly going off topic lately. But we can't help it, it's been wildly fun and the waiting for the next chapter is less terrible like this.
so we agreed to drop some Sumin here, some Sungji there, let wild Seju appears, so we don't get banned

Good morning to you!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Good morning to you!

Good morning lol. I felt relieved when I saw only one page added since the moment I left to sleep.

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
Ugh. I hate cold bed but I love cold weather. Lol. So yea, I open my windows a bit even if the heater is on. Doesn't have a point turning on the heater but oh well. I still don't wanna freeze to death since winter here goes down to -35°C.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol yeah we haven't exactly been on topic, okay here's something, am I the only one that thinks Sungjis crying face in chapter 18 is just hilarious? Every time I see it I swear I have to laugh XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Good morning to you!

Good morning lol. I felt relieved when I saw only one page added since the moment I left to sleep.

People must be exhausted from yesterday. Since it was Shoterday (Shot Saturday) Lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good morning to you!

People must be exhausted from yesterday. Since it was Shoterday (Shot Saturday) Lol

Hahaha I'm just always relieved whenever there isn't a ton of pages when I come back, wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Indonesia
Air conditioner is already a necessity here..

Good strategy.. hahaha
Upps watch out if Nezchan reads this :D

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning to you!

Ha i was planning to spam the thread with tons of my stuff since i kept waking up every couple of hours until 6am when i was no longer able to fall back to sleep. I decided not to because it wasn't talking to myself.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Usually this time I'm checking for FF update. But thank to the hiatus, I dont have to sleep late tonight

joined Jan 13, 2016

Usually this time I'm checking for FF update. But thank to the hiatus, I dont have to sleep late tonight

You might end up sleeping late tonight if you get addicted to the people in this thread. They are as effective as marijuana. Once you have a taste of them you wouldn't want to sleep. Hehehe.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:02AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Remember you are warned! Lol. Once the people got to you you won't be able to escape.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Have you seen the first 2 pages of this thread ?? Most of them doesn't like the art and the storyline. And also, they're going off topic too. Sooo, I think, we're safe for going off topic like them ?? Lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.