Forum › Sports thread, because why not?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Spurs lost. Saddest day ever :(

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Pacquiao better win. I've been waiting for that since I learned who Mayweather is.

Well about that...

That fight was suspect. I think it should have been a split decision at least but unanimous? Congrats to Money I guess...

OT: Football, Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Heard Mayweather was supposed to nab 200mill win or lose. That true?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Pacquiao better win. I've been waiting for that since I learned who Mayweather is.

Well about that...

There is no about that. I live in an alternate universe where Pacquiao knocked him out in the first. Life is good here.

... Did someone say Ronaldo? Boo!

Mayweather said he'll get $200 million, but I've seen people say as 'low' as $150,000,000.

On better news, Liverpool CAN win, but only just, against bottom of the table opposition.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:06AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Interesting sports stuff going on with my Uncle-to-be, he's the CEO of Palletforce*, who sponsor Burton, maybe next season their training kit too, so we plan on watching them next season and abusing this.

He also met Maurinho at a hotel they were staying at the other week. Apparently he's crazy. And tiny. Very tiny. He walked away from their meeting singing 'fun, fun, fun'.

He also does Fanzone quite often, There's a top ten moments video with him at number two.

*Did you know Palletforce are the largest Pallet distribution company in the United Kingdom? With such nifty stuff as a Palletforce ruler, pen ans journal, they saw me through my exams! So if you ever need Pallet distribution for some reason, choose Palletforce.

last edited at May 3, 2015 10:42AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Heard Mayweather was supposed to nab 200mill win or lose. That true?

Well the revenue split is 60/40 is favour of mayweather, no matter the outcome last night both fighters won.

"No hard feelings, I get 160 you get 120?"

last edited at May 3, 2015 11:54AM

joined Sep 15, 2013

Cricket is a very popular sport in my country, it has a few good characters in it.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

HAIL JUVENTUS! RECKER OF THE CURSED MADRID!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

In a topic semi-relevant to this thread...what's with this?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

In a topic semi-relevant to this thread...what's with this?

Haha! That's hilarious!

It's on Keith's actual Youtube channel: "I Told You So" - Start at the 3 min. mark.

Crunchyroll can confirm.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love how ~90% of the comments there are about touhou and not the actual content of the interview.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I love how ~90% of the comments there are about touhou and not the actual content of the interview.

There was an interview?

joined Apr 4, 2014

Well about that...

There is no about that. I live in an alternate universe where Pacquiao knocked him out in the first. Life is good here.

... Did someone say Ronaldo? Boo!

Mayweather said he'll get $200 million, but I've seen people say as 'low' as $150,000,000.

On better news, Liverpool CAN win, but only just, against bottom of the table opposition.

I heard $180000000.

Lol what's so bad about or Ronaldo huh? Let's see what happens at Madrid next week =p

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I heard $180000000.

Lol what's so bad about or Ronaldo huh? Let's see what happens at Madrid next week =p

You mean there's stuff that isn't bad about Ronaldo?

Juve to win 4-0, you heard it here first.

last edited at May 6, 2015 10:38PM

joined Apr 4, 2014

I heard $180000000.

You mean there's stuff that isn't bad about Ronaldo?

Juve to win 4-0, you head it here first.

Have you seen this?

Eesh. At the Bernabeu, I hope not.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Have you seen this?

Eesh. At the Bernabeu, I hope not.

Every so often Ed Miliband can be found doing something other than feasting on the blood of small children. Doesn't mean he did he for his dinner.

I don't actually hate Ranaldo, but he played for the mancs and Real, and as a Liverpool fan I cannot like him by law. And hating is fun.

If it happens I'm buying a ticket to Barcelona and partying at the Nou Camp. I'll mind my company though, so I come back in one piece.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You know what, I think Bayern can still do it.

Six goals in 40-ish minutes should be easy...

For Messi.

last edited at May 12, 2015 3:59PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

For a second I thought they'd do it to spite my sarcasm.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Finally checked the results, and FUCK YEAH JUVE!

joined Apr 4, 2014

^moderator please ban this user for necroposting. =p

Juventus played good but I don't think they're gonna beat barca.

last edited at May 14, 2015 4:29AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

^moderator please ban this user for necroposting. =p

Juventus played good but I don't think they're gonna beat barca.

No, Nez is just waiting for an excuse!

They're not, but it's nice to believe in the underdog.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The Cavs starting lineup currently consists of the best player in the world, a potato, a toaster, literally this guy, and Steve Urkel. And they actually don't play bench players. Yet still they're winning games. Is the East just this bad?? What gives??

last edited at May 23, 2015 12:15PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Just a heads up that Stoke City may have just forced me to kill myself if you're lucky, so you won't have to suffer me anymore.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Don't let it die!

Interesting sports stuff! Uruguayan player has finger shoved in an inappropriate hole! Liverpool seem to be playing in blue now! Obscene amount of money being flown around the world!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw yeh! NFL preseason is happening

To reply you must either login or sign up.