Forum › Of Becoming Closer to Someone discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Oomph. The feels.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Hmmm. Makes me wonder what preempted all this...both are terribly shaken up about something.

Or maybe this is simply what it says at surface level, that they're both so overcome by their feelings that it all broils to its extreme point, and it just all evaporates from their bodies at once.

99770_0001_47662
joined Sep 8, 2014

; A ;

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I totally read it as a happy ending. I don't even care what you all say.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Hmmm. Makes me wonder what preempted all this...both are terribly shaken up about something.

Or maybe this is simply what it says at surface level, that they're both so overcome by their feelings that it all broils to its extreme point, and it just all evaporates from their bodies at once.

I think it's when you first fall in love with someone and it gets so bad to the point that it's scary. You don't know how sensitive/dependant you've become and you know you can lose control of your emotions at any moment. It might sound strange to someone that hasn't had it happen to them before but it's totally realistic.

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 4:09AM

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

^Second that.
I love the way this story goes

I still don't know what TRUE love's about... no experience, poor innocent me! >~<
But as long as Akaga LOVE exists, nothing's BAD! ;D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seems pretty clear that it's a happy ending. They both have feelings for each other, although they're new and so intense it scares them. But it's still mutual and still good, and the fear is slipping away even as the story ends.

Really, not sure how you can read this as not happy.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Seems pretty clear that it's a happy ending. They both have feelings for each other, although they're new and so intense it scares them. But it's still mutual and still good, and the fear is slipping away even as the story ends.

Well, yeah, I agree.

Oomph. The feels.

and

; A ;

made me question the ending but after rereading it still felt like a happy ending, so I was a little confused.

; A ; is a sad smiley,right? I'm not good with smileys that are more complex than ":" + mouth.

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 10:46AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Akagi did not have any food or beauxite, and has been banned from it for all eternity.

...yeah still a happy ending.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I think it's when you first fall in love with someone and it gets so bad to the point that it's scary. You don't know how sensitive/dependant you've become and you know you can lose control of your emotions at any moment. It might sound strange to someone that hasn't had it happen to them before but it's totally realistic.

Totally relatable (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

I'm too scared to watch the next episode man.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

P3: Isn't Akagi stepping on Kaga's right foot?

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

the feels are strong in this one

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 9:54PM

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

That was nice and short c:

To reply you must either login or sign up.