Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Is it bad that I want No-rae to be Seol-a's first (girl) love? Ugh I'm too idealistic! ;___; (I didn't understand anything from the raws, btw hahaha)

Not really I also hope for it, I find it more interesting and more in character. Honestly, there are big chance that this girl was just another friend who betrayed Seol-A, one that she really cared for

Does it count as "first love" when you didn't realize your feelings were actually that?

If Seol-A acknowledge it or it is mentioned then yeah

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:53PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

What I mean is that as far as I know, Jang Yu-ji was simply a girl who pretended to be Seol-a's friend for some ulterior motive, likely to get close to Ji-hwan and maybe for popularity in general, then Seol-a eventually found out about her true intentions and felt incredibly betrayed. However, a lot of fans seem to theorize that Seol-a had romantic interest in Jang Yu-ji. But I don't see any indication of this in what's been shown to us so far.

Furthermore, we have seen nothing so far to indicate that Seol-a has had any experience whatsoever "on the other side of the fence".

This

Well said, i'll just wait patiently for the translations then...

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Is it bad that I want No-rae to be Seol-a's first (girl) love? Ugh I'm too idealistic! ;___; (I didn't understand anything from the raws, btw hahaha)

Not really I also hope for it, I find it more interesting and more in character. Honestly, there are big chance that this girl was just another friend who betrayed Seol-A, one that she really cared for

Yeah! I hope so. But with the context of the chapter... Especially right after that realization chapter, waaah.

joined Jun 15, 2015

It was getting there. High chance for that to happen. Too bad that HS girl friend turned girl crush and a bit more ruined her one-in-a-million chance to be w/ Seol-a. Her lost though. As in, really really great lost. All assumptions btw, lol.

But don't worry, think of it as a stepping stone for that one TRUE love, for the FATED one --> No-rae

TRUE and FATED love yes please!

joined Jun 15, 2015

Furthermore, we have seen nothing so far to indicate that Seol-a has had any experience whatsoever "on the other side of the fence". In fact, she appears to have been completely straight up till this point. (Same for No-rae.)

You have a good point there. I hope you're right!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

thatanon:

Anybody got an idea whose wedding was that and who was that girl whom seol-a met?

Alextasha:

Seol-a's first crush :D

takachi:

either that, or the crush could actually be the other girl - the one who noticed Seol-a, stopped her and asked out for a drink

UPD:
and yes, I approve the type of girls Seol-a's into, lol

I'm gonna wait to see if she was really someone that Seol-a was romantically interested in.

But of course we're only speculating. Right now I can only tell what I felt from the chapter visually - Seol-a saw how in the past, in her school times, there was a girl similar to No-rae, and Seol-a somehow looked interested in her. May be she wanted to befriend that girl because she subconsciously liked her? May be not. Overall it just looked like Seol-a was deep in reflecting upon her past, remembering encounters with other girls and how she reacted to them. Self-reflection upon her sexuality. Probably another reason why there were so many mirrors and photos in the chapter. But all of this may obviously be a nonsense once we get the TL ^__^

But if she isn't, I hope she won't turn into another "Jang Yu-ji" for the fan community.

Oh indeed. It also annoys me every time people try to think of Yu-ji as of Seol-a's past love interest.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Anonymous

What I mean is that, as far as I know, Jang Yu-ji was simply a girl who pretended to be Seol-a's friend for some ulterior motives, likely to get close to Ji-hwan and maybe for popularity in general, then Seol-a eventually found out about her true intentions and felt incredibly betrayed. However, a lot of fans seem to theorize that Seol-a had romantic interest in Jang Yu-ji. But I personally saw no indication whatsoever of this given what's been shown to us so far.

I agree about Jang Yu-ji but here... look at that ga(y)ze Seol-a's giving that girl

Also nice chapter 24 & 40 parallels

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ I'm sorry, I see nothing but Seol-a being thoughtful x)

For the parallel you're saying the girl could be in love with Seol-a ? Could be interesting if the girl tried to hit on Seol-A but Seol-A didn't react x)

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:11PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

^ postimg thing, I see everything, maybe wait some time/ re-fresh cache (ctrl+F5) or just click these links

I agree about Jang Yu-ji but here... look at that ga(y)ze Seol-a's giving that girl

http://s7.postimg.org/ucpb5emvf/image.jpg
http://s7.postimg.org/mnsgtomdn/image.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/67olnp2kr/image.jpg
http://s7.postimg.org/5yr0xrpsb/nnn.jpg

http://s30.postimg.org/lg7jtnp41/Y1w_UA3h.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/x6lhb1hwh/4_RHQD1q.jpg

trafi

For the parallel you're saying the girl could be in love with Seol-a ? Could be interesting if the girl tried to hit on Seol-A but Seol-A didn't react x)

Well xD it was more about window's scene only xD but I like your idea!

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:13PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Isn't that Seoyeong's wedding? Whose wedding invitation Seol-A threw in the trash a few chapters back. or did she not threw it in the trash? I forgot

joined Jun 15, 2015

Isn't that Seoyeong's wedding? Whose wedding invitation Seol-A threw in the trash a few chapters back. or did she not threw it in the trash? I forgot

She threw it in the trash, if I remember correctly. @___@

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Well xD it was more about window's scene only xD but I like your idea!

But at the window, No-Rae wasn't especially thoughtful because of a love related thing was she ?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

It may be just me, but I initially thought that it was Jang Yu-Ji who walked in when Seol-a was at the window.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 40 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/f00GctB1

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Based on my limited knowledge...the chapter is about how Seol-A meet Jang Yuji...i think the girl whom she had lunch with is Yuji too :shrug:

Cant wait for the translation!
Things going roller coaster!! eat pop corn

Ps: Halmoni posted when I posted my post hahaha
감사합니다 Halmoni~♡

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:27PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alextasha:

Anonymous

What I mean is that, as far as I know, Jang Yu-ji was simply a girl who pretended to be Seol-a's friend for some ulterior motives, likely to get close to Ji-hwan and maybe for popularity in general, then Seol-a eventually found out about her true intentions and felt incredibly betrayed. However, a lot of fans seem to theorize that Seol-a had romantic interest in Jang Yu-ji. But I personally saw no indication whatsoever of this given what's been shown to us so far.

http://s7.postimg.org/ucpb5emvf/image.jpg
http://s7.postimg.org/mnsgtomdn/image.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/67olnp2kr/image.jpg
http://s7.postimg.org/5yr0xrpsb/nnn.jpg

http://s30.postimg.org/lg7jtnp41/Y1w_UA3h.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/x6lhb1hwh/4_RHQD1q.jpg

+100000 for "ga(y)ze" LAWL

But yeah, when I said "given what's been shown to us so far", I mean so far... but not counting this chapter, which we don't really fully understand since we didn't have the translation yet. (Edit: halmoni just posted it above.)

Yeah, I'm not sure what those glances mean. It could simply be how Seol-a's yearning for friendship with girls (instead of just an entourage of guy "friends"). This would make sense given that we now she has very few true female friends. Or it could be "something else".

last edited at Jun 23, 2015 5:50AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

A very poetic first meeting :)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

And there it is, the gaze meant nothing much x)

A "I want to be friend but don't know how" gaze

Now it's all about Yu-Ji

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:33PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

But it was Jang Yu-Ji in the final flashback and it's totally looking like she had some form of feelings for Yu-Ji even if Yu-Ji was straight. This is probably important because Seol-a is most likely going to assume No-rae, though not betraying her anytime soon, is straight.

As for the girl that stopped her, well, she certainly doesn't look like Jang Yu-Ji.

joined Mar 28, 2014

By the way, we weren't given any direct messages that Seol-a was straight either. She's never been emotionally attached to guys is what's been hinted so far. She did seem to have sex with her bfs, but how much did it deliver? I rather see hints that she hasn't ever experienced lust and greed over her partner's body. She just went for it because that's how it was supposed to work, not because she actually desired it. I'm quite curious if she experienced orgasms and how strong those were if she did. And I bet it's No-rae who'll make her really wet. I could expect that she might have experienced a feeling of excitement while seeing a girl, like when she saw No-rae with a lollipop. could be that a similar feeling she experienced in the past when she saw that classmate of hers and now she kinda recalls it, on the road to realising and accepting her sexuality.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Like, "I knew there was something wrong with Yu-ji but I just wanted to have friends". This would also explain why Seol-a didn't give up on No-rae. Maybe Seol-a also blames herself for not trying to approach this girl.

Yeah something like instead of what happened with Yu-Ji which I let approach (and use) me, I should chase friends myself (a lot safer)

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:42PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Wait, what? The girl in the class and the girl Seol-a drinks coffee with is Yu-ji? How come she has another hair colour and looks so different? Does my memory deceive me so much? I had a totally different image of Yu-ji in my head.

And WOW! halmoni that sure was fast this time! Thank you so much!

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:49PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wait, what? The girl in the class and the girl Seol-a drinks coffee with is Yu-ji? How come she has another hair colour and looks so different? Does my memory deceive me so much? I had a totally different image of Yu-ji in my head.

No I don't think the girl in the present is Yu-Ji, she definitely don't looks like her

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 6:55PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

No I don't think the girl in the present is Yu-Ji, she definitely don't looks like her

Yes, that's why I'm so confused. The girl in the present does look like the girl from this chapter's flashback, who is Yu-ji, but doesn't look like Yu-ji from flashbacks in older chapters. Seol-a, now you have too many girls around you lol

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yes, that's why I'm so confused. The girl in the present does look like the girl from this chapter's flashback, who is Yu-ji, but doesn't look like Yu-ji from flashbacks in older chapters. Seol-a, now you have too many girls around you lol

She don't looks like this chapter's Yu-Ji either, the first girl in the flashback isn't Yu-Ji

It would be kinda weird it the present girl was Yu-Ji. Generally people criticize Fluttering feeling because all the girls looks the same and there a character get this much change x)

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 7:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.