Forum › Usotsuki Lily discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

Nevri, could you confirm if that's a veiled threat or a joke on how some other folks overreact to questions like that.

Latter.

Phemon posted:

Wow. You're the first person to give me a concise, straight (lol) answer.

I was actually going to seriously respond to you later when I'll have more time, but since you made different thread in which you got a genuine answers from people on topic, but instead of addressing them you got into pretty stupid argument with Nez and then for no good reason decided that thread was wrong idea altogether and closed it, I won't bother. (Unless I missed something)

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Wow. You're the first person to give me a concise, straight (lol) answer. Not one part felt under-informative, and your facts and similes were terribly easy to understand.
If I was grading this answer as a teacher, I'd give you a 10/10 plus bonus marks.
Are you on the Dynasty Scans Discord? I feel I could have a lot of scintillating conversations with you.

Aha, no, I'm afraid I haven't spent much time in the Dynasty Discord. :p

joined May 24, 2015

I was actually going to seriously respond to you later when I'll have more time, but since you made different thread in which you got a genuine answers from people on topic, but instead of addressing them you got into pretty stupid argument with Nez and then for no good reason decided that thread was wrong idea altogether and closed it, I won't bother. (Unless I missed something)

Yeah, I gotta admit, that was a silly interaction we had lol. Misunderstandings and miscommunication go a long way. But I've contacted Nez over Discord and we had a proper discussion about it.
The reason I closed it was because, after reading the actual posts from various users, I got the answers I was looking for.
You're still welcome to share your opinion, I'm all ears!

last edited at Apr 12, 2018 10:12AM

joined Aug 31, 2017

Love the incorporation of all sexual orientations and gender differences within this manga. This manga was ahead of its time and represents the 'abnormal' as the normal to which is now most widely accepted. Though the ending felt rush and left some unanswered question such as An's backstory, it manages to intertwine all love as acceptable.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 4:12AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wow, this was here? Great! Time to finish this series on my favorite manga reader

To reply you must either login or sign up.