awwww so kawaii~!!!!!
these two are just for each other
KYOUSAYA4LIFE!!!!!!!

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

nom nom nom

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol this was cute...
But I cant get over one thing...Madoka just chewing and chewing hahahaha...wonder is it tasty? Lol

joined Dec 5, 2014

Cute but Madoka...wtf xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Lol this was cute...
But I cant get over one thing...Madoka just chewing and chewing hahahaha...wonder is it tasty? Lol

Seems to be, since she started a business selling them.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

getting tired of the same melodramatic generic story

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Melodramatic? Where? This was romantic and syrupy-sweet. They were very near adorabetes level.

I was loling at Madoka noming the whole story too.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

yeah this was the least melodramatic story ever, not sure what you read

most melodrama doesnt feature homura hosing sayaka down

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

yeah this was the least melodramatic story ever, not sure what you read

most melodrama doesnt feature homura hosing sayaka down

Or Madoka opening a fried kyuubey store. xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

loool

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

+10
lol perhaps they did mispost in this thread instead of Citrus...

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 4:58PM

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Is it bad I tried to click on the word Citrus just to see if it actually linked somewhere?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

How tough am I? How tough am I?!?! I eat KYUBEY for breakfast...

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 5:10PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it bad I tried to click on the word Citrus just to see if it actually linked somewhere?

Yes.

You monster.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Bahah, this was adorable!
Could not stop looking at Madoka xD

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

They get into a stupid argument for no damn good reason and then are too embarrassed/prideful to apologize. Oh yeah I have NEVER seen that in a yuri one shot before ever! Okay so maybe it's not melodramatic.. but it's still generic and dumb.

Then they talk about "I'm so afraid of losing you blah blah" "I wanna protect you and be by your side blah blah" Jeez why is KyouSaya always so damn cliche? Makes me wanna vomit. They barely have any good doujins and that's why I don't really like the pairing.

But yeah, it was only enjoyable with Madoka nom-ing Kyuubey and Homura spraying Sayaka, lol.

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 5:47PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I want some fried Kyubey now.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

Yes.

You monster.

How did I know you would say that...

joined Jul 31, 2013

It's pretty rare to see such frankness when discussing feelings like this. It tells its story concisely, and the humor and art is good and eye-catching. You realize you're just reading a doujin, right? The day I get that uptight about yuri is the day I kill myself.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Love this! :D And "roasted Kyubey" made my day. :D

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

They get into a stupid argument for no damn good reason and then are too embarrassed/prideful to apologize. Oh yeah I have NEVER seen that in a yuri one shot before ever! Okay so maybe it's not melodramatic.. but it's still generic and dumb.

Then they talk about "I'm so afraid of losing you blah blah" "I wanna protect you and be by your side blah blah" Jeez why is KyouSaya always so damn cliche? Makes me wanna vomit. They barely have any good doujins and that's why I don't really like the pairing.

But yeah, it was only enjoyable with Madoka nom-ing Kyuubey and Homura spraying Sayaka, lol.

Its cliche yeah but its not melodramatic. If you're going to insult something, at least use the proper terminology.
Also, I think the lack of good kyousaya material stems from the fact the two have a lot less shipping potential than fans are willing to admit, large'y because if they did admit kyousaya didn't really work then Sayaka might end up with that dude she was fawning over in the show and the fans wouldn't want that (They do kinda have a point on that though; that guy was a dick) Not helped at all by the fact Kyouko and Sayaka's relationship in the show itself was kinda forced, what with the whole "I've known you for a week and hated your guts the whole time but I'm still going to sacrifice myself in a pointless attempt to save you" thing but what do you expect from Urobuchi, King of the Emos? Of coarse he's going to take a short cut to maximize pointless angst.

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 7:49PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Its cliche yeah but its not melodramatic. If you're going to insult something, at least use the proper terminology.
Also, I think the lack of good kyousaya material stems from the fact the two have a lot less shipping potential than fans are willing to admit, large'y because if they did admit kyousaya didn't really work then Sayaka might end up with that dude she was fawning over in the show and the fans wouldn't want that (They do kinda have a point on that though; that guy was a dick) Not helped at all by the fact Kyouko and Sayaka's relationship in the show itself was kinda forced, what with the whole "I've known you for a week and hated your guts the whole time but I'm still going to sacrifice myself in a pointless attempt to save you" thing but what do you expect from Urobuchi, King of the Emos? Of coarse he's going to take a short cut to maximize pointless angst.

Melodrama is characters over exaggerating in situations that are supposed to bring out emotions. How is the dialogue not implying this?

But I do agree with everything else you said. Except Sayaka wouldn't have gotten with Kyousuke anyways because frankly, he doesn't seem interested in any girls the whole anime + movie. She would have fallen to despair anyways. I just think Sayaka and Kyouko are good friends, and they never got an actual love confession like MadoHomu did. So its kind of insulting to canon for KyouSaya shippers that insist they are canon when thats just not true.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I know. There's not enough variety in the yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.