Forum › [No Title] discussion

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Really random, but that little statement at the bottom saying not to worry because the name isn't actually announced is a bit of a bucket of cold water, isn't it? Despite the unrealistic, happy content, the disclaimer basically implies that there are people who would be uncomfortable with the name being announced, and that'd probably be because they would be ashamed if people found out...

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

What the fuck am I reading?

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Really random, but that little statement at the bottom saying not to worry because the name isn't actually announced is a bit of a bucket of cold water, isn't it? Despite the unrealistic, happy content, the disclaimer basically implies that there are people who would be uncomfortable with the name being announced, and that'd probably be because they would be ashamed if people found out...

This is Japan we're talking about...

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

40-year-old businessmen with a wife and children should just wave the yuri flag with pride, then?
I'd like to see that, tbh. Is there a manga about a 40-year-old business men with a wife and kids who's secretly a hardcore yuri fanatic?
Don't tell me I have to write that myself... I'm not doing it, man.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

10/10 best doujin name ever.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd like to see that, tbh. Is there a manga about a 40-year-old business men with a wife and kids who's secretly a hardcore yuri fanatic?

Funny you should mention it...

To reply you must either login or sign up.