Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Zerodod3-2
joined Feb 23, 2014

^ Ah sidestory i guess

Actually no without spoiling too much, your "operator" talks about being turned down by a girl she likes, several side-characters hook up with people of the same gender, 9S and 2B's relationship has nothing to do with being "male" and "female" and the commander is implied to be into girls too.

joined Jan 8, 2016

zelda doesn't suck

send food

plz

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Now hoping Bioware will get their asses back on Dragon Age 4 or I will......wait painfully for it :(

I second that motion.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^ Ah sidestory i guess

Actually no without spoiling too much, your "operator" talks about being turned down by a girl she likes, several side-characters hook up with people of the same gender, 9S and 2B's relationship has nothing to do with being "male" and "female" and the commander is implied to be into girls too.

So subtext?

Zerodod3-2
joined Feb 23, 2014

^ Ah sidestory i guess

So subtext?

I dont see how several characters being in a relationship with other female characters is subtext but ok

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^

What I meant was if it was sgown in game or characters just talked to each other about that topic or it was mentioned in databooks?

Rinkahcharlotte
joined May 28, 2013

I wasn't planning on getting Andromeda for awhile because it was definitely going to be buggy and need patching, but I've read often that the compantions are dull and the main story is just ok. I don't know if I'll even bother now, those are the reasons I never finished Inquisition.

Zerodod3-2
joined Feb 23, 2014

^

What I meant was if it was sgown in game or characters just talked to each other about that topic or it was mentioned in databooks?

they talk to each other about it at various points? Operator 6O complaining about her love troubles is a mandatory conversation

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
I see. Thanks

Dynasty%20bruceleeroy
joined Mar 6, 2014

Goodbye my Nier Automata save file... It is with much pain that i depart from you, but also with great pride!

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
How so?

Dynasty%20bruceleeroy
joined Mar 6, 2014

^
How so?

I ain't spoiling shit, lest i ruin the moment for someone else

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
How so?

I ain't spoiling shit, lest i ruin the moment for someone else

I asked if you deleted it becuz of technical issues -_-

Hamansteam
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's a mechanic. Nier did something similar.

Shot
joined Feb 28, 2014

So, has anyone played Andromeda and have a personal opinion? I was looking forward to it but I've been burned by Bioware enough that I'm definitely not gonna pull the trigger until the review situation shakes out.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Acc. to every review its barely above average.

6/10

Images%20(4)
joined Mar 21, 2017

I find it hard to trust reviews in the last few years both users and professional.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

So, has anyone played Andromeda and have a personal opinion? I was looking forward to it but I've been burned by Bioware enough that I'm definitely not gonna pull the trigger until the review situation shakes out.

Played like 2-3 hours today. In all honesty as a diehard bioware fan: It's decent so far, it feels a tiny bit like the first mass effect, kind of like a first in a trilogy, sure the animation is wonky at some parts but there are scenes that are more important where the animation sits right. CC is a bit worse but honestly, exactly like the other mass effect games aswell so I'm surprised that there are so many complaints, atleast you have more than 3 hair colors now plus scars, tattoos and make up.

Gameplay is fun, basically the same dynamic as ME3, I enjoy it so far. They brought back lots of aspects like mods from ME1. World exploration is more active, faster, more fun if you ask me.

Andromeda is a new chapter for Mass Effect and it shows, I think so far its promising and I'm excited to get home from work tomorrow and play more because I am already hooked.

About romances: Haven't gotten to it, hope it's not awkward, since some of the dialogue has been... not sure how to say it... stiff? weird? But thankfully not all of it.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I find it hard to trust reviews in the last few years both users and professional.

I only trust AngryJoe and Easy Reviews when it comes to games.

Images%20(4)
joined Mar 21, 2017

I only trust AngryJoe and Easy Reviews when it comes to games.

I do enjoy AngryJoe.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
That guy actually points out legit goods and bads of the game. And puts effort and hunor in his videos.

Shot
joined Feb 28, 2014

Thanks melevas.

LumberingCrane
Hakuno
joined Apr 12, 2016

Goodbye my Nier Automata save file... It is with much pain that i depart from you, but also with great pride!

I guess that was one way to make the player pay more attention to the credits.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also, toukiden 2 got released yesterday. I recommend it, if you like monster hunter kind of games, it's good stuff.

Dynasty%20bruceleeroy
joined Mar 6, 2014

I guess that was one way to make the player pay more attention to the credits.

All i saw were oranges flying torwards me though

Today is supposed to be Kid Icarus Uprising's 5th anniversary yet there's still no online lobby on /v/, what's the deal with that!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.