Forum › Mama Mama discussion

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

I find it sad how the timer on the washing machine mirrors their short-lived happiness.

joined Aug 23, 2018

Definitely don't see why some see this as a happy ending. Going by the Author's notes, it's definitely a relationship that's failed to doom. Not a fan of cheating, no matter the sexuality. Feel bad for the husband's that their wives are happily sleeping with one another while they are out earning for the family.

But I did love the twist in the end, it was a gut punch. Thinking it was just a happy Yuri family then that twist, the author's work did what it was supposed to do and hit a nerve.

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 3:14AM

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

b r u h .

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think this is still one of the best yuri oneshot ever.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Well that sucks. Don't like cheating but I also want them to be happy :(

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Ah
Cheating
There goes the mood

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i've already read this a few years back. now re-reading this again, the twist still had me shaken to the core.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

My godness, the plot twist at the end... ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

"That's sad, isn't it, folks?"

Seriously, being straight is BORING CRAP.

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 4:50PM

joined Apr 10, 2023

Every time I read this story it makes me happy. I love women cheating on men with other women lol. I love "Run Away With Me Girl," I love "Even Though We're Adults," and I love this. Yeah it's a complicated, bittersweet situation, but the kids make all the choices people externally would demand this couple make infinitely more complex and risky than they would be otherwise. So they make the best of a bad situation and that best is actually far better than most people would guess is possible. Look at these supermoms making it work! I'm happy for them. :)

last edited at Nov 29, 2023 10:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.