Forum › Magical Girl's Everyday Life discussion

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Aaah, it was really heartwarming right up until about that flash of tragedy.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Aaah, it was really heartwarming right up until about that flash of tragedy.

eh doesnt mater, they will get to be happy in the rebuilt world...........assuming devil homura (yes im calling her a different character than homu chan becase i hate what rebellion did to her) doesnt screw them over

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

eh doesnt mater, they will get to be happy in the rebuilt world...........assuming devil homura (yes im calling her a different character than homu chan becase i hate what rebellion did to her) doesnt screw them over

...Devil Homura (well, Akuma Homura) is her actual name in Rebellion so I'm not sure why you're making a big deal out of not calling her Homu-chan, which no one actually calls her.

Also this one isn't spoiler-tagged so maybe you should cover up the spoiler.

last edited at Jun 8, 2014 10:21PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That was pretty relaxing, even though the last page made me feel uneasy.

Hurray for kyouko x sayaka friend shipping! Also, don't worry Kyouko, I'm not a fan of green tea ice cream either, what's the point of ice cream if it's not sweet? D:

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Huh, not too common to see stories set in Rebellion's time-frame

Anyway, cute. Actually a bit less gay than I'd expect from that iteration of those two, though

joined Feb 28, 2014

This artist is really good. It was short but I'll take any KyouSaya I can get.

joined Apr 14, 2013

:3

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

oh yea hijiki. such beautiful art.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Rosenakahara up there got me a good spoiler.. hm! Thanks....
Anyway, were they living together here? Or is that part of the third movie?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

"Nightmare" is an enemy during the third movie, so I'd imagine their living arrangements are the same. So yes

joined Oct 22, 2018

That was pretty relaxing, even though the last page made me feel uneasy.

Hurray for kyouko x sayaka friend shipping! Also, don't worry Kyouko, I'm not a fan of green tea ice cream either, what's the point of ice cream if it's not sweet? D:

I know right? In my native language, ice cream is called sladoled, which literally translates as - wait for it - sweet ice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.