Forum › Candy Store's Job discussion

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Candy Store, NO!!! you should at least wait till Renge is 17 or 18 D:>
And Renge!! your a little bit of a devil... aren't yah...

joined Apr 14, 2013

Always knew they had something goin on :D

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wait, who's that? Is it anime character? Cause don't remember her in manga...

whoa, so lewd.... wipes sweat

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Wait, who's that? Is it anime character? Cause don't remember her in manga...

I believe I remember her bein the candy store clerk

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I do NOT ship this. In fact I feel incredibly uncomfortable. I love these two and their relationship - but I see it as Candy Store loving Renge as a daughter or a little sister. Actually, no labels - but my point is...*just no*

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I do NOT ship this. In fact I feel incredibly uncomfortable. I love these two and their relationship - but I see it as Candy Store loving Renge as a daughter or a little sister. Actually, no labels - but my point is...*just no*

I would be more fine with it if Renge was a little older, like 15 or 17.. But it's yuri so.. Why not?! :D
Edit: Also, i see their relationship as "Candy-store waiting for Renge to grow up", no matter how hard i'm trying to see it differently, i see it this way :D

last edited at Mar 24, 2014 2:25PM

Candy Store is grooming her to become her wife, duh. So, not exactly supportive of the pairing at its current state.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Greatman is best game.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I can say that Japan has one of the lowest ages of consent of any modern country, but that's still a bit too young.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Edit: Also, i see their relationship as "Candy-store waiting for Renge to grow up", no matter how hard i'm trying to see it differently, i see it this way :D

I see it that way too. I kinda got that feel in season 1.

joined Oct 30, 2015

. . . I would read this if this didn't have the Toys..... T^T I can't see anything... Shit... I read it.. I couldn't help myself... Kaede X Renge is one of my favorite Ships... But this is just fvcked up. For me.. That is. S-so bold =.=

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 5:59PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I totally agree. This showed up in 'Random' and I just had to take a look, not knowing it was Non Non Biyori.
I'm a huge fan of Candy Store! But I want her all to myself so I can throw 8-10 babies into her :-D And there should be no 'rule 32' for Renge-chon, just... no!

Also: I had a theory that Renge was her sister's child, that her grandparents claimed to be theirs to avoid the shame of it all. But the ages don't like up so... perfectly good theory down the drain! But Candy Store really cares for Renge, it's super-sweet!

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

I can say that Japan has one of the lowest ages of consent of any modern country, but that's still a bit too young.

Iran's age of consent is 9. So you're wrong there.

Image0-11
joined Aug 29, 2019

If y'all don't like the ship don't read it I mean really

To reply you must either login or sign up.