Forum › A Cruel God discussion

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

Poor Keiko. I know this story well.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Not really a happy story, but I really like it.
Museless Fool, I feel you. :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She should go out with Hiro, they seem to suit each other.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

psh. only likes white girls? what kind of self-hating woman, ruling out every single woman of her own race on some arbitrary stereotype. has she met all japanese women in existence? because until then she can't say she only goes for "foreigners". kei is better off without her

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Aw, how sad and relatable. That combo is always the most heart tugging.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

She should go out with Hiro, they seem to suit each other.

Ikr, she always laughs and smiles when she's with Hiro, guess she's too short for her taste though\

psh. only likes white girls? what kind of self-hating woman, ruling out every single woman of her own race on some arbitrary stereotype. has she met all japanese women in existence? because until then she can't say she only goes for "foreigners". kei is better off without her

Is it that bad to have a racial type?

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

I like this story. Feels very grounded in ways a lot of Yuri stuff, both new and old, often doesn't. I love real lesbian stories, and I think this is a good example. Meeting a nice queer friend, the talking, crushing, and attracting admiration you frankly don't care about. All these elements are present in other stories that don't execute on them in a way that connects with me quite as much. That is to say, I feel it, this story.

I also really enjoy non-moe manga art.

To reply you must either login or sign up.