Forum › Memo Hani! Secret Maid 2 discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pretty sweet.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Pretty sweet.

Came to say this..
When Akari was masturbating on Kaho's desk, (First i didn't see her, i saw just that "Ngg. Aahh") and i suddenly shivered, haha, it was exciting ^^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wish I could read the first part to this. Even if it doesn't measure up, it would be nice to have the complete story.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I wish I could read the first part to this. Even if it doesn't measure up, it would be nice to have the complete story.

Agreed. Also, what does the title have anything to do with anything? Maybe because the two girls were working at a maid cafe?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Somehow missed this one...had all the good stuff (I think)sweet story, angsty stuff, sexy moments, and happy ending!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Rereading this it's actually kinda funny, on page 6 Kaho says that she doesn't want to just jump ahead and become Akari's lover yet that's more or less exactly what ends up happening, lol.

(Edit: I should probably clarify that I realize she means that she just enjoys being friends with Akari, I just find it a little bit funny to read knowing how things turn out.)

From what I've read the other part is apparently supposed to be unrelated. (I don't know if this means it's actually a totally unrelated story or just that it means this one is sort of a side story or what though.) It would be nice to at least know that much though.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 6:24AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Rereading this it's actually kinda funny, on page 6 Kaho says that she doesn't want to just jump ahead and become Akari's lover yet that's more or less exactly what ends up happening, lol.

Well yeah, that's kind of the point. She later reveals she was lying to herself when she said that.

joined Dec 18, 2014

F*** p.14 really scared me!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Why can't real life just be like this instead of usual deathbed and boredom and unnecessary drama sighhhhhh

To reply you must either login or sign up.