Forum › Image Comments

joined Sep 13, 2018
Cc27iv4bamp31

@Serenata she did exactly that.

i love how yuri just writes "marry tomoko and have lesbian sex" , i dont remember if her wish was something normal like getting into college

Diredead
joined Jul 1, 2019
77923900_p0

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO CUTEEE

joined Sep 13, 2018
Q0jxqtm

@Marion Diabolito she did pervy stuff to yuu since the 1st day they met
in middle school and keep on doing it till the last time she appears in the manga.

-touched another girl's boobs in middle school thinking it was yuu.
-looking on girl's skirts
-on the field trip while in the onsen she was looking at the girls
-on the same field trip she was thinking sexual stuff while looking at nemo's butt
-well and the other known events , touching yoshida's boobs and crotch , looking at ucchi while she takes a bath then looking under her skirt , the nemo parts , the yuri parts.
-i still cant forget that part where she scratch nemo's back and just sits there in the bathroom saying "yeah..."

I think she is a turbo lesbo in denial or a bisexual.

joined Sep 13, 2018
Bnf230n

"penis yuu-chan"

i wonder what the reaction would be if all her friends talk to yuu

joined Sep 13, 2018
Hu_chinchin_1136639885677170689

imagine if ucchi gets rejected by tomoko but she decides to not give up on her and its more direct with her feeling.
saying stuff like this or telling her to "rest" on a love hotel or trying to smooch out of nowhere.

joined Sep 13, 2018
Ecbajzmuiaal4gy-orig

i have seen lots of people saying or drawing tomoko in college with short hair.

what i think personally is that tomoko will graduate and then will start college with most of her friend and having that short hair(to also show that she gave up on the loner ,otaku ,stuff) , its the common settup for an ending.

joined Sep 13, 2018
D3iglxb

wasnt there a joke like that in the manga? with tomoko thinking "this is kind of lewd" for something like this?
The chapters take too long to come so its been years , i need to read it all over again.

joined Sep 13, 2018

menacing

Now im thinking about that doujin of watamote x jojo where ucchi had the stand [simple face]

joined Sep 13, 2018
63xyh7c

those are quite long actually.

In the end i never knew if tomoko was looking at katou in the onsen at the fieldtrip , and was hinted she had her thing shaved.
Then tomoko wanted to shave herself and got found out by ucchi.

joined Sep 13, 2018
Jdjj8en

s-she's fast

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
76507241_p1

Love Rin's expression here. She's embarrassed, but seems glad that Kou is having a good drink.

RidiculouslyLucky
joined Mar 20, 2019
76937773_p0

^ my kingdom for Tae x Kanon.. maybe it’s weird to some but I love it darn it T_T

joined Sep 13, 2018

i can see yuu actually doing this in the manga just to have her ass grabbed by tomoko right after.
Tomoko only thinks about sexual stuff when its about yuu.

joined Sep 13, 2018
J2dbdn9

if tomoko end up breaking nemo to the point where nemo slapped her.
Then there has to be something that actually upsets asuka.

till the last few chapters tomoko want to tease asuka but dont know how and the last thing i remember was tomoko thinking about the dog doing to asuka the same thing he did to yoshida.

joined Sep 13, 2018
75211067_p1

ho no mako thinks tomoko is the problem but the real problem is tomoki.

something is wrong with the kuroki family , tomoko has an harem , tomoki has an harem.

joined Sep 13, 2018
D8krr2oueaaucgu-orig

i cant anymore , being ucchi is suffering.

She cant escape that nightmare even in doujins or random images.

joined Sep 13, 2018
Hair

i remember a chapter of the manga(ch97 i think) where tomoko sits alone in the cafeteria and then nemo and some dudes joins her.

Tomoko was trying to look like a cute silent beauty girl , so you see a "cute" version of her that turns into her normal self the moment nemo sits with the guys there.
Reminds me of that

joined Sep 13, 2018
D43l-syuwaaz5m6-orig

@Nyangomaru ch51: "Im not a lesbian...i mean yeah , i do things like sniff yuu-chan and sexually harass her a BIT...but that's pretty normal , and yeah i guess i do want to fondle breasts...and if it was yuu-chan even KISSING WOULD BE OK... but that doesnt mean im not straight"

i dont remember any of this , she was full of gay from the start.

joined Sep 13, 2018
D48jxjvucaazixw-orig

i cant wait to see katou true colors in the manga , i think she would have a dark past wich would be the reason shes ok with tomoko doing weird stuff.

I would love it 10 more times if katou was actually in the same class as tomoko in middle school and tomoko didnt notice.

joined Sep 13, 2018
Tumblr_poi0q7fqkf1uugit1o1_1280

man i just want minami to be have he redemption arc , at 1st i was thinking "she as the fang , and looks like an energetic girl . probably she will be best girl in no time" and then everything became hatred by the fans

joined Sep 13, 2018
3jpkkmjdf3o21

i just want someone in the manga to say tomoko is cute.
Till the last few chapters tomoko openly says she is ugly but no one told her she was cute.
I remember ucchi saying tomoko was plain looking and an akward girl in the field trip.

Edit: now i see this again and say my wish was granted , both asuka and yuu-chan said tomoko is cute in ch170

last edited at May 12, 2020 7:00PM

joined Sep 13, 2018
Movies

i almost cried , i just want this to happen in the manga.

Also ucchi friends are angels both here and in the manga , they just put up with every weird sh*t ucchi was doing for a lot of time now.
And soon enough she will do something stupid like fighting miyazaki over that NTR misunderstanding

joined Sep 13, 2018
Caefja0t0kn21

@katewarner i forgot about that , i remember the joke was a something like meiku (makeup) and tomoko thinking me-iku (me-cumming) while doing the double peace sings.

joined Sep 13, 2018
73473054_p0

-ucchi kiss her gently
-get tomoko stolen
-cries
-never gets to do her

being ucchi is suffering , not even in this kind of harem endings i can see her happy.

joined Sep 13, 2018
Dyesgytucaegehd

tomoko with short hair still a best

This topic has been locked.