ForumNews Caution: Work ahead

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We're working on things, more on the back end of the reader and ourselves.

In combination with the lack of recruits and the loss of further staff, we're now forced to consolidate our projects. Our list of active projects are is follows:

Sasameki Koto
Flower Flower
Wife and Wife
Shikabane Hime
Kaichou
Yuru Yuri/Yuri Yuri
Prism
Sisterism
Pixy Gale
Gyakusou Shoujo
Alice Quartet
Dennou Coil
Honey Crush
Two & Two
+ One-shots

Just because we're losing a bunch of projects, doesn't mean anything will be changing speed-wise. The same amount of staff is still here and now instead of ignoring forgotten projects, they can ignore other things.

Italic'd projects are almost complete and once they're done not all of them will be replaced with something else. We're certainly looking to lower the project number right now.

As for anything that's dropped, it's open season for any other group. If they want to pick any of them up, we'd be willing to assist with raws or even scripts if the translator agrees.

Mourn/Celebrate away.

In other news:
Yuri Hime Wildrose - Five-Second Love
Direct Download | Read Online

Edit: Since people want to see what's been dropped.
Nanaki!!
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro na
White Album
Hakobune Hakusho (willing to pick this back up if we find a translator for it)
Konohana Link (will be fully dropped after we release chapter 9, which will probably be around mid or late June due to the editor's finals)
Hoshikawa Ginza
Marriage Black
Cassiopeia Dolce
I Want to Be Honest

Projects page modified to reflect this.

joined Oct 12, 2010

I love you guys for all the work you are doing!!!
Flower flower <3

Im so sad thou that marriage black isnt on that list hahah, flower flower and marriage black was one of my favorites and always hoped there would come an update whenever I updated the page hahah, hopefully it will get online after some of the profects finished thou ^^

Love you guys again for all the work you are putting!! YURI FOREVER!!

Cheeers!

Edit: Just a question, are you guys dropping these projects forever, or pick "some" of them up at a later time (my marriage black sob :) )

Edit2: Thanks for your reply, as I didnt want to create a new post hahah. I will keep hoping someday that it will go back to active status sometime in the future :cool: .
Salute while holding glass high Cheers!

last edited at May 27, 2011 9:35AM

Casusby Admin
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Some may be picked up again, not as many as you'd think though.

joined May 27, 2011

Why did you drop Marriage Black? It looked pretty interesting to me.

Casusby Admin
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

In combination with the lack of recruits and the loss of further staff, we're now forced to consolidate our projects.

It's right fucking there.

joined Mar 14, 2011

Sasameki Koto safe!

Thanks a lot Dynasty!!!

joined May 27, 2011

I think the question was more why did you drop Black Marriage over other series. Like the non yuri ones.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's all based on what the active staff members were interested in working on. If something you like was dropped, we are accepting staff applicants as always! We can't handle everything, so we kept series that we liked.

joined May 28, 2011

Has any other group expressed their interest in picking up some of these dropped projects yet?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If they have, we haven't heard from them.
/u/ has expressed interest in continuing a couple.

joined May 28, 2011

Hm...maybe we'll pickup at least one of them. I'll drop by the IRC channel later or tomorrow to discuss this.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Hmm well you only dropped two I really follow [or wanted to] and seem to have dropped most of the stuff I don't really like.. so.. [img=FluxBB bbcode test]http://www.ilovefuzz.com/images/smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Caf17338-61fd-484a-9549-c799f3691222
joined May 29, 2011

I'll miss the whackness of Konohana Link but love your active projects even more. Thank you, as always, for your tireless work.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Kieli wrote

I'll miss the whackness of Konohana Link but love your active projects even more. Thank you, as always, for your tireless work.

Yeah that and I Want to Be Honest are the only ones I'm heart broken and depressed about... might have to start cutting or something... nah too much trouble.... =D

last edited at May 29, 2011 8:39PM

whyohwhynousername
joined May 30, 2011

Alright, I have zero experience editing but I'm willing to learn. How may I help?

Why did you dropped some yuri??? some of them are sooo goodddd!!!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We dropped everything else too, if that makes you feel any better.

joined May 18, 2012

PRISM !! :3 thank you dynasty scans :3 <3

I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Prisim is no longer being released due to plagiarism, so it is a moot point.

joined Jun 15, 2012

i read in kitsunetoneko that they put it on hold instead of stop it completely, so hopefully prism will be back after they sort everything out.

last edited at Jun 15, 2012 9:01PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Manga that are put on hold due to plagiarism rarely return. There are exceptions, but most Japanese publishers don't want to get involved with mangaka that have been accused of copying someone else's work, much less the discontinued manga itself. Much though I love Prism and would welcome its return, I would be rather surprised to see it resume. I hope I am wrong.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Well it is a special case since the plagiarism it is accused of is of photos of real people rather than other manga. Which in the US and Europe using real people as a guide for artistic work is considered normal, his work is very close to the pictures. So it may resume since it is from real photos rather than other works but it is not likely.

joined Jun 15, 2012

ouch T__T ... .

joined Jun 17, 2012

Hey guys do you know where I can find sasameki koto chapters 49-53??
I looked for it everywhere and I just can't find this chapters...
sorry if i look a little idiot for asking it this way...I'm not used to use forums...
but thanks anyway :)

joined Jul 3, 2011

Rynamori wrote

Hey guys do you know where I can find sasameki koto chapters 49-53??
I looked for it everywhere and I just can't find this chapters...
sorry if i look a little idiot for asking it this way...I'm not used to use forums...
but thanks anyway :)

That series is currently being handled by Maki Maki. Check their site for updates.

To reply you must either login or sign up.