Forum › Could It Be... Those Two Are!? discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cccute

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 11:42PM

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Tfw you try your best to cover for your gay friends then they just straight up admit it when asked
Go go honest lesbians!
Sayo was so fun to watch, too

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Murata-senseiiiiii

joined Jan 20, 2020

Murata is such a joy

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

10/10 excellent lisayuki content.

also the way they write sayo is very funny.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

A shield? That's called a cable. Looks like the translator (or maybe even the original author) doesn't know anything about guitars.

joined Mar 2, 2022

A shield? That's called a cable. Looks like the translator (or maybe even the original author) doesn't know anything about guitars.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

This was cute.

Nyoron
joined Apr 30, 2020

Original text literally used the the word shield, 「シ…シールドが… 挿さって…ません…」, which is why I went with it.
Maybe I could've changed the wording of this phrase better, but just like you mentioned, my knowledge on guitars is tiny.

On a lighter note, the song "We're off on a secret mission" kept playing in my head whenever Ako, Rinko, and Sayo interacted.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Looks like you got it right and it's Murata who doesn't know how guitars work.

Image0%20(5)
joined Jan 6, 2019

bahaha this was nice

Akorin-av
joined Jun 14, 2021

More LisaYuki is always welcome! Thanks for the TL.

Murata sure knows how to write good comedy with these two. Liked the finale, surely Ako has studied Nico's art of disguise :D

joined Apr 8, 2021

Why are foreigners so quick to assume that they know more about Japanese than native Japanese? シールド is common shorthand in Japanese, just because you don't know the language doesn't mean the author is clueless.

943cce4f712f471e75140ebf05d6011f
joined Feb 9, 2021

Why are foreigners so quick to assume that they know more about Japanese than native Japanese? シールド is common shorthand in Japanese, just because you don't know the language doesn't mean the author is clueless.

They never said they knew more about Japanese. They jumped to that conclusion precisely because they didn't know. No need to take it personally.

To reply you must either login or sign up.