Forum › My Cigar Sweet discussion

joined Apr 8, 2021

856600 posted:

Somebody please translate this into a language I don't understand because I think this would be a lot better if I couldn't read it

buy the damn raw if you want that so bad

"A language I don't understand"

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

856600 posted:

¿Qué?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

856600 posted:

Somebody please translate this into a language I don't understand because I think this would be a lot better if I couldn't read it

Go commission someone who speaks Gurage.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

856600 posted:

Ask someone to translate it to Luwian. I don't think anyone speaks Luwian.

"Cigarettes, piercings, and even tattoos!"
Uh, are tattoos worse than cigarettes? I'm pretty sure my list goes in the reverse order if anything. It's one standard earring and a tasteful, easy to hide shoulder tat. Is that all it takes to be an irredeemable delinquent these days?

Pretty sure it's been for a while, as far as Japan is concerned. And if you're student, you can add dyeing your hair to the list.

We don't talk enough about how restrictive Japan is

I guess it's because people don't get killed over this kind of stuff like in certain other countries

last edited at Sep 5, 2021 6:55PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

856600 posted:

Ask someone to translate it to Luwian. I don't think anyone speaks Luwian.

Yeah, it's last remaining descendant languages, Old Cappadiocian and Isaurian, went extinct in the 6th or 7th century.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly it became easier to read this when taking the couple to have a kink of S&M.

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

Can someone recommend me some good yuri with smoking ?

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Can someone recommend me some good yuri with smoking ?

Maybe this

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Kikaluna posted:

Maybe this

self promotion? in my forums??

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Kikaluna posted:

Maybe this

self promotion? in my forums??

Hey, I have a terrible memory (ツ)_/¯

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

You don't need to inhale smoke into your lungs to get nicotine rush or to get THC from weed, sure you may get higher faster by inhaling into your lungs, but I'm not sure even this is true, I don't notice big difference, get high either way. Yuri manga is a lot more enjoyable when high imo, both my grandparents died of lung cancer at age 67 and 72 from cigarette smoking. Meanwhile my grandparents who don't smoke are still running around at age 85.

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 11:03AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

With how much she’s smoking I can’t imagine what her teeth and mouth are like. Not to mention the smell and increased chance of disease for both partners. You wanna poison yourself…okay, but secondhand smoke kills too. Don’t smoke!!!

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

"Cigarette butt" hah

To reply you must either login or sign up.