Forum › About YuuSaya discussion

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Gah! What (un)holiness is this!

Seriously though, this is rather cute, if a bit unexpected for an anthology.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

nothing to say but cute and CUTE

doujinshis about non-canon pairings are always great, lets you see a "what if...?" to the story

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wow, an entire anthology dedicated to my fav crackship from my fav yuri manga? I mean, I knew YuuSaya was weirdly popular but I wasn't expecting this at all. Definitely looking forward to the other doujins here.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

"You solve love triangles by removing the axis."

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 6:59AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I even don't understand why this the crackpairing people go with and not Touko/Saya when it was the most logic one by the manga. YuuSaya don't even had that much interactions, evenin the council. Not to mention that i'm a bit baffled that it goes to the point of an entire anthology. I know we had 2 official anthologies but i feel that there is more YuuSaya doujin than YuuTouko.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This nonsense, and still no Koyomi/Sensei!

They could have at least had the decency to show a sex scene with Sayaka wearing glasses.

Well, “decency” may not be the exact word, but you take my meaning . . .

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice enough, I guess, but at least the two chapters we have right now make Sayaka seem way too silly...

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

but i feel that there is more YuuSaya doujin than YuuTouko.

god I wish, if that is true I am not looking well enough then.

for anyone that likes this ship don't forget to check the antology's lead's, Tom, Pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/34883344
They have a bunch of Yuu x Sayaka art, I've pretty much bookmarked all of them lol

last edited at May 1, 2020 2:11PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

god I wish, if that is true I am not looking well enough then.

And there is too much for me. I don't even understand why Sayaka/Yuu and not Sayaka/Touko. Sayaka and Yuu had barely any interaction beside student council and even there is at minimum. Beisde the obvious reason of why idon't like it, it'smostly how little interaction they had thta made me wonder why this pairing is popular. Also i don't want to have a debate on crackship because it won't go anywhere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.