Forum › why does dynasty scans keep glitching out?

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

sometimes it works sometimes it does not!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I was wondering if this somehow wasn't just an issue on my end since I hadn't seen anyone else mention it yet but I've been having a ton of issues too. For like the past 4-5 days it's been down for hours at a time for me with the occasional getting the site to load but just getting the "something has gone wrong, if it keeps up contact the admin" error screen.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I was wondering if this somehow wasn't just an issue on my end since I hadn't seen anyone else mention it yet but I've been having a ton of issues too. For like the past 4-5 days it's been down for hours at a time for me with the occasional getting the site to load but just getting the "something has gone wrong, if it keeps up contact the admin" error screen.

same here. i have noticed it for the last 2-3 days and it has me wondering if it is a certificate issue, an ISP issue, site being attacked (would be surprised if this were the case) or if someone fat-fingered a site-wide setting. seeing that Dynasty eventually loads, i just check back every few hours to see if it's up.

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 1:26AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's been going on for the last 5 days, and previously there have been unusual issues going back to the beginning of the month. Rest assured, this is not just a single outage in your area, but a sustained issue for the site - generally occurring and lasting between 19:00-24:00 (UTC-5/EST US). For those concerned, there's nothing we're able to do about it in the near-term. If you've any further information about downtimes, etc. please feel free to share it here.

I'll use this thread and/or the Cafe to post back updates whenever we have them. Many apologies for the inconvenience!

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Oh thank goodness. I thought it was just me. I usually check the website in the mornings and before I go to bed, but it keeps glitching out.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

What's even the issue in the first place? It being so consistent is kinda weird and I can't really think of much that would explain it.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It seems to be behaving as if the server its hosted on is overwhelmed or just down, so I've been assuming a problem with the host itself but who knows

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The issue relates to disk space. After some routine maintenance, it seems like everything is back on track for the foreseeable future. Please do post back if any issues continue! But, they really shouldn't. Thank you very much for your patience!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your patience!

It's the least we can do for you mods, that have the patiance to deal with all our bullshit all day every day.

joined Jul 6, 2016

Its glitching out again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.