joined Aug 23, 2015

suddenly, sunshine

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Waiting for the next one to be Ruby x Yoshiko

Love%20live!%20allstars%20kotohanayou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Whoa holy shit! The years after Muse disbanded very rarely used in any doujin. It seems Alisa always get the role to ask armor piercing questions, previously with her sister Eli now with Hanayo. She's my favorite non Muse character. A little bit Aqours part is really a nice touch too.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

This hit all the right buttons, from including the little sisters to Aqours looking up to Muse. And ofc, the Hanayo outfit at the end is her initial UR card copied down to pose.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Aw fuck, I wasn't ready for Nawatobi to be name-dropped at the end there. It's such a beautiful song, and this doujin really captures the spirit of it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Whoa holy shit! The years after Muse disbanded very rarely used in any doujin. It seems Alisa always get the role to ask armor piercing questions, previously with her sister Eli now with Hanayo. She's my favorite non Muse character. A little bit Aqours part is really a nice touch too.

Yeah, it's kind of surprising you don't see more about it. The vast majority of doujins are either when they're all there or after they've graduated. There's tons of space to explore about how the 1st and 2nd years grow immediately after the anime ends. (...I assume, I've never actually watched all that much of Love Live, but I'd like to think I've picked up a lot through interacting with people who have.)
There are doujins that do it, but generally speaking it just doesn't seem to be a popular subject. I'd really love to read people's ideas about how the characters would develop moving into adulthood. (Speaking of... development... does Hanayo look really... uh... stacked, at the end of this? Or is it just me thinking that.)

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 11:26PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

...something tells me this has nothing to do with the devil

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

. (Speaking of... development... does Hanayo look really... uh... stacked, at the end of this? Or is it just me thinking that.)

Hanayo has always been stacked. Surprisingly 3rd biggest bewbs in muse behind Nozomi and Eli.

joined May 28, 2018

This is one of those mangas that makes me cry :')

joined Jun 3, 2019

this one was cute~~
also, the style is so beautiful!

To reply you must either login or sign up.