Forum › Bondage discussion

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

oh boppin

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I have no idea who these characters are, never watched the show (I heard there's a lot of males so probably won't ever)

Uhhh what? The amount of males in Bang Dream are the same amount of males in Love Live.....

I haven't watched either if the shows (all I know about Love Live is NicoMaki) but I have seen some people commenting on dynasty that there are a lot of males in that show. And this kind of shows are subtext queerbaiting and I have no interest in CGDCT genre, so either way, I will not watch it.

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

I have no idea who these characters are, never watched the show (I heard there's a lot of males so probably won't ever)

Uhhh what? The amount of males in Bang Dream are the same amount of males in Love Live.....

I haven't watched either if the shows (all I know about Love Live is NicoMaki) but I have seen some people commenting on dynasty that there are a lot of males in that show. And this kind of shows are subtext queerbaiting and I have no interest in CGDCT genre, so either way, I will not watch it.

N...no? Both LL and Bandori are notorious for their lack of male characters...where are you getting this information?

last edited at May 16, 2019 8:18AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

N...no? Both LL and Bandori are notorious for their lack of male characters...where are you getting this information?

From comments on a Bandori image, I don't remember which one. Somebody was like "should I watch this show how gay is this" and the other was "no it has lot of males and het shipping not worth the time"

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So was Boppin' like a catch phrase I missed in the anime version? or is this somehow lost in translation?

Rsz_maddieicon
joined Oct 24, 2016

From comments on a Bandori image, I don't remember which one. Somebody was like "should I watch this show how gay is this" and the other was "no it has lot of males and het shipping not worth the time"

...the only males in the show/game/manga are some of the characters' dads, that's it. I don't think that really lends itself to het shipping, so whoever said this is probably someone that also had no idea about anything related to the franchise whatsoever.

They're also not CGDCT, they're music shows, with plots and development and stuff...

But if you do hate "queerbaiting" or what have you, then you'll probably want to steer clear, god forbid anything not explicitly gay gets any attention.

last edited at May 16, 2019 3:20PM

joined Apr 28, 2019

and we're all children of jesus

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Damm

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

It wasn't bad, the first story is way better

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Why the fuck did I like this? What have I degenerated into?

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

Lol I started my dive into yuri after bumping into them from the hentai sites like fakku or tsumino.
Like: Digimon-> Bleach-> Soul Eater-> Soul Eater doujinshi aka rabbit hole to extreme hentai stuff found on old fakku -> Precure and yuri -> Dynasty Reader aka the yuri gold mine!

So to me, a good storyline is always icing on the cake!

I love how you included even a little chart that goes from Digimon to Yuri Hentai.

And yes a good storyline is always great icing on the cake.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sounds like a troll.

So was Boppin' like a catch phrase I missed in the anime version? or is this somehow lost in translation?

Hina uses the catchphrase a lot in the game. I haven't caught up with the anime, but I've heard that fans were not happy with the official anime translation, so I guess they didn't use it in the anime?

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisters_1

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

both these bitches need counselling but this was cute
also what the hell is boppin'

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

It did had a good story.. damnit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.