Forum › Posts by FlyingVav

FlyingVav
Bondage discussion 16 May 15:19
Rsz_maddieicon
joined Oct 24, 2016

I have no idea who these characters are, never watched the show (I heard there's a lot of males so probably won't ever)

Uhhh what? The amount of males in Bang Dream are the same amount of males in Love Live.....

I haven't watched either if the shows (all I know about Love Live is NicoMaki) but I have seen some people commenting on dynasty that there are a lot of males in that show. And this kind of shows are subtext queerbaiting and I have no interest in CGDCT genre, so either way, I will not watch it.

N...no? Both LL and Bandori are notorious for their lack of male characters...where are you getting this information?

From comments on a Bandori image, I don't remember which one. Somebody was like "should I watch this show how gay is this" and the other was "no it has lot of males and het shipping not worth the time"

...the only males in the show/game/manga are some of the characters' dads, that's it. I don't think that really lends itself to het shipping, so whoever said this is probably someone that also had no idea about anything related to the franchise whatsoever.

They're also not CGDCT, they're music shows, with plots and development and stuff...

But if you do hate "queerbaiting" or what have you, then you'll probably want to steer clear, god forbid anything not explicitly gay gets any attention.

last edited at May 16, 2019 3:20PM

FlyingVav
Image Comments 04 Nov 13:43
Rsz_maddieicon
joined Oct 24, 2016
70901474_p12

KaoMaya and FutaKuro are great pairings and the best part is they're interchangeable.

Also, the typo may or may not have been my fault... and dpf's for not noticing the correction.

FlyingVav
Image Comments 03 Jul 00:17
Rsz_maddieicon
joined Oct 24, 2016
Dhbaulfucaedxnp-orig

<3

FlyingVav
Image Comments 30 May 21:27
Rsz_maddieicon
joined Oct 24, 2016
Dexydskuqaace-a-orig

<3