Forum › The Price of Being Right discussion

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Yay houseki doujin! I hope we get a season 2 some day.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Eh. I really liked the show, but the Manga goes in an … odd direction. One season may be for the best.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Glad to see our genderless rocks are getting love.

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

Eh. I really liked the show, but the Manga goes in an … odd direction. One season may be for the best.

someone spoil me pls

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Latest chapter,I think Phos died, killed by the Gems that stayed on earth. Probably not permanently.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I called this as a joke after that title card, but I guess I was right after all..? I liked the anime a lot but I've never read the manga so sadly I'm 100% lost...

joined Sep 25, 2015

I called this as a joke after that title card, but I guess I was right after all..? I liked the anime a lot but I've never read the manga so sadly I'm 100% lost...

Phos convinced some of the gems to go to the moon. One of them was Dia.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

i should start reading the manga since the anime kinda gives off that feel that convinces you to read the manga

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Its like Steven Universe, but without shit artstyle, lazy animation, annoying characters or lame fight scenes. : D

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 4:20PM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Its like Steven Universe, but without shit artstyle, lazy animation, annoying characters or lame fight scenes. : D

Literally the only thing they have in common is that the characters are sentient humanoid gem-based life forms?

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Literally the only thing they have in common is that the characters are sentient humanoid gem-based life forms?

Right, like the shows are completely different

I really like the manga,cause it's friggin messed up and the characters are unpredictable but I also really enjoy the anime and o hope we get a season 2 !!

joined Apr 26, 2016

Blame the US marketing trying to equate the two

joined Aug 10, 2016

well in the new chapter Dia decides to finally address their problems with Bort

joined Aug 10, 2016

With the new chapter Dia's fucking heart shattered like 3 times due to seeing how Bort moved on without them

To reply you must either login or sign up.