Forum › Punishment Night Club discussion

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Perfect, couldn't ask for more.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Just imagine you're about to get raped by 3 people you previously scammed, and the first thing that crosses your mind is "this is embarrasing".

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I dont say that often because I prefer One shots from Mira

but damm this needs a sequel

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

2nd grade?

I really hope that's a mistranslation of 2nd year...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Remember kids. Stealing is bad.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Rape should be banned from here... Is there anyone who truly enjoys reading a rapey doujin? (I would be scared to meet them).

You should stay in your containment site, snowflake.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Rape should be banned from here... Is there anyone who truly enjoys reading a rapey doujin? (I would be scared to meet them).

You Are a pathetic snowflake

joined Jan 10, 2017

Fetishes can't be taken as representation of what a person is actually like. Personally, I'm not into rape-play and whatnot. But some people are. And people who like this shit aren't even always on the dom side. It may seemed fucked to someone who doesn't understand, but there are people who have rape fantasies wherein they're the ones being dominated.

Then there's me. Who enjoyed this, not for the fetish, but because the art is extremely attractive and appealing despite the context. That and the black haired girl is hot af like WOW my poor gay heart is weeping. Fuck me up.

And it's a milder fetish... I read this really long fanfic that I got into before realizing that the author had some kind of death fetish, where she thought it would be super romantic to be willingly killed. Suffice to say it was pretty messed up.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 9:49PM

this is heaven

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

It's the 2nd time that I read this and I appreciate this but not really the rape moment but still a good ending and funny (I love Mira's work btw)

joined Nov 9, 2017

SER-IES! SER-IES!

um, I mean, ah...

raises hand slowly m-more please... ?

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

If I’m gonna be raped by those 3 women, I’m so in! Rather be raped by 3 men.

Nedladdning
joined Jul 4, 2023

This gonna be fire

To reply you must either login or sign up.