Forum › You're close with her, aren't you? discussion

joined Jan 17, 2017

This is such good affection. My soul is rejuvenated.

joined Sep 25, 2015

This made me want to watch Bandori but people told me it wasn't yuri friendly because of the amount of males in the show.

Jpeg_20181019_150958
joined Oct 19, 2018

I ACTUALLY CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I COULD SCREAM ABOUT THIS WTF THAT WAS SO CUTE KM ACTUALLY ROLLING AROUND I HATE THEM WTF I LOVE HOW MISAKI SO CALM ABOUT IT ALL AND HOW KOKORO LITERALLY LOVES HER SO MUCH IM SOBBING

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

aww theyre in their own little world xD

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

Oof, too adorable.

joined Sep 18, 2018

I ACTUALLY CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I COULD SCREAM ABOUT THIS WTF THAT WAS SO CUTE KM ACTUALLY ROLLING AROUND I HATE THEM WTF I LOVE HOW MISAKI SO CALM ABOUT IT ALL AND HOW KOKORO LITERALLY LOVES HER SO MUCH IM SOBBING

I'm glad you like it so much, all the responses here have been encouraging and our group had really worked hard on this release, especially on the typesetting aspect.

I'm the main one pushing for more Misaki x Kokoro content released to get more people to enjoy Hello, Happy World! and was thrilled to be able to let people read this release, which was kindly provided by Hatshuharu. If you have any raw doujinshi for a pairing you like, our leader will check around if anyone's eager to work on it which might let it see a release, time allowing.

Happy, Lucky, Smile, Yay! \ ( °ω° )/

P.S. Who does the "them" in your "I HATE THEM" even refer to? Are you being tsundere?

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Yup, those are my feelingd also

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Aww they’re so cute together

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Thanks mob

R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

This is the first time I enjoyed mob this much...

Jpeg_20181019_150958
joined Oct 19, 2018

I'm glad you like it so much, all the responses here have been encouraging and our group had really worked hard on this release, especially on the typesetting aspect.

I'm the main one pushing for more Misaki x Kokoro content released to get more people to enjoy Hello, Happy World! and was thrilled to be able to let people read this release, which was kindly provided by Hatshuharu. If you have any raw doujinshi for a pairing you like, our leader will check around if anyone's eager to work on it which might let it see a release, time allowing.

Happy, Lucky, Smile, Yay! \ ( °ω° )/

P.S. Who does the "them" in your "I HATE THEM" even refer to? Are you being tsundere?

I didnt just like it I freaking love it! I sent this to pretty much everyone I know just so they could die of fluff as well so thank you guys so much!! I know translating is a tough job that definitely doesnt get the recognition it deserves so thank you guys again!

Also bless you for pushing misakoko something about them honestly makes my heart explode in the best way possible!

The them is obviously towards misakoko for ATTACKING me with their tooth rotting fluff
(And maybe me being a little bit tsun)

Sansha%20sanyou%20-%2005
joined Apr 14, 2016

This made me want to watch Bandori but people told me it wasn't yuri friendly because of the amount of males in the show.

There's no males

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

That "mob" tho.
lel.

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

this is some good shit right here my man, thanks for translating

20190101_004014
joined Apr 14, 2017

This stuff, right here, warms me up inside. I love this so much.

2ee87948-0afe-40eb-b096-db4b6039ffff
joined Jul 29, 2016

The show is mainly based on poppin party but the game has a lot more content on the other bands and pairings!

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

This is a blessing

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulteZYyWAA8

Visual representation of mob mentality

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 11:59AM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

This is some nice gay

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

aaah this is so fun!!

joined Aug 7, 2015

I don't remember seeing any males and if there's a male here and there they don't even interacting with the mc's

Sansha%20sanyou%20-%2005
joined Apr 14, 2016

I don't remember seeing any males and if there's a male here and there they don't even interacting with the mc's

Besides Yukina's father, I don't there's any male characters

Sansha%20sanyou%20-%2005
joined Apr 14, 2016

Besides Yukina's father, I don't there's any male characters

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

uhhh the males is... yukina's father. ran's father and jun :) oh also saaya's and kasumi's if im not mistaken and im not even sure if yukina's and ran's dad did appear in the anime

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

There is little more beautiful than a gal singing for her mate. Very endearing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.