Forum › Come To Like You discussion

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

So the girl realizes that her love isn't going to work out, and immediately cuts to basketball?

Reeeeeeal subtle on that one Ogino.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

minor error in pg 11 was fixed https://mangadex.org/chapter/427367/11

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The boobs kinda bother me.

The character design is good, but the boobs are just "hentai boobs": oversized and too round. It feels out of place to me, if only because the story is kinda sweet.

But to each his own.

Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking that xD

All the more so because their "melons" appear to occupy a distortion in space, where they shrink precipitously when clothed (or expand when unclothed, take your pick). It's like the author selected body doubles for the H scenes.

What kind of noob virgins aren't aware of the fact that girl's boobs inflate to double their original size when they take off their clothes?

Anyway, this was a pretty cute story despite the fact it suffers from one shot syndrome where a relationship goes from zero to having sex in like 20 pages.

Tbh I find it kind of a shame. Like even the basket ball shot at the end was super sweet, but the 'bad' sex scene just kind of ruined the vibe. 'Bad' being because of pacing/character design/oversaturated scissor finish/whatever. I would've rather had the sex scene deleted and a few more pages development put in. Yeah it's a one shot, but it's such a shame of the good story build-up

last edited at Aug 17, 2018 8:55PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

i can't believe the girl aoi loved was actually kana!!! how did she come to think kana would hate her considering how shy and nice she is with everyone? that makes me sad!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The boobs kinda bother me.

The character design is good, but the boobs are just "hentai boobs": oversized and too round. It feels out of place to me, if only because the story is kinda sweet.

But to each his own.

Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking that xD

Well i like em

To reply you must either login or sign up.