they havent admitted theyre gay yet, is what i got from this

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That was fun

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Agreed, though one or both can be bi. In a way it's like the American webcomic Misfile, where the main character won't admit his life became almost perfect after an angel turned him into a girl* and that he's secretly grateful, on balance.

• although since its an F2M analogy, that's understandable. But he reconnected with his estranged parents, finally got a girlfriend, then got another one that's his best friend, second girlfriend's life was saved by the change, etc.
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

You know, traditional sexual orientation terms get really confusing when you throw genderswapping into the mix. This is where clearer terms like "androphile" and "gynophile" demonstrate their utility.

Also, rather than them being "gay", maybe they're actually transgendered -- that is to say, the ex-girl/boy would've eventually discovered that s/he's actually a trans (wo)man, had the genderswap not happened.

... Say, if a trans man is into women, does that make him straight or gay? Again, another reason why I prefer "androphile" and "gynophile" as clear terms that do not depend on the subject person's sex.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MarqFJA87 posted:

... Say, if a trans man is into women, does that make him straight or gay?

Straight obviously since it is a man liking women.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Agreed, though one or both can be bi. In a way it's like the American webcomic Misfile, where the main character won't admit his life became almost perfect after an angel turned him into a girl* and that he's secretly grateful, on balance.

• although since its an F2M analogy, that's understandable. But he reconnected with his estranged parents, finally got a girlfriend, then got another one that's his best friend, second girlfriend's life was saved by the change, etc.

I remember that comic from when I was first discovered webcomics when I was like 12 years old(pre-historic times), Forgot what it was called, to hear about it again on dynasty of all places.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Time you accidentally

Accidentally trans youre gender

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

When they're both trans, swag. Also these characters are so cute, one wanting to be modest and plain and the other is flashy and outgoing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.