Forum › Little Devil Invitation discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Definitely loved this one. Not only is it featuring a relatively rare pairing, but the flirting and humor here were great as well.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

you know, that "eating candy/food then kissing" tactic is always used in manga, i gotta ask... is that even effective? seems like it'd be kinda gross tbh

gotta appreciate the humor with dia and kanan though

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

MORE

20190101_004014
joined Apr 14, 2017

you know, that "eating candy/food then kissing" tactic is always used in manga, i gotta ask... is that even effective? seems like it'd be kinda gross tbh

I've certainly seen it happen before in reality. I guess it does kinda work, depending on the person and food, lol.

Also, this was pretty amazing, lol. A great happy birthday gift to the fallen angel.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Agressive, sly Ruby makes me weak.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

The big sisters are the final boss...

Ganbaruby, Yoshiko!

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 12:23PM

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

I've certainly seen it happen before in reality. I guess it does kinda work, depending on the person and food, lol.

Also, this was pretty amazing, lol. A great happy birthday gift to the fallen angel.

I did it a couple of times, but only with hard candy (the ones that you suck instead of biting) I imagine that doing with chocolate or something like that would be a real mess. Lmao

I can confirm it happens, and it's pretty fun. And yeah doing it with more juicy things can really quickly make a mess of both of you.

Now whether or not that mess is bad is another thing all together...

joined Mar 3, 2017

No, no, no, Yohane! You’ve got it backwards! Put the candy in YOUR mouth first, and feed it to her that way!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, they have some really powerful chins

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

OMG, it took me a while to realize Ruby was wearing shorts or whatever the hell that is on the cover and I was like "wtf is wrong with her butt?!" lmao.

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 9:45PM

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Sexy Ruby~~

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

First part was cute and the second part was gold.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ruby's got some electrifying bedroom eyes going on there, dayum.

Villian%20san%2050per
joined Sep 4, 2018

I did it a couple of times, but only with hard candy (the ones that you suck instead of biting) I imagine that doing with chocolate or something like that would be a real mess. Lmao

I can confirm it happens, and it's pretty fun. And yeah doing it with more juicy things can really quickly make a mess of both of you.

Now whether or not that mess is bad is another thing all together...

Indeed, but it is really fun and sexy you know. If you have the chance to try it (with candy) do it, you will enjoy it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Dropped my guard? THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL COMPOSURE

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Syutaro's stuff are pure comedy gold as always

To reply you must either login or sign up.