Forum › Date x Date discussion

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

And then, Vivio and Einhart lived happily ever after.

Oh, wait. They didn't. I forgot the Yumina Factor.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's rather jarring to see two very different art styles in the same panel.

Also, we need a Corona x Rio pairing tag.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Can they just reboot Nanoha at this point? Vivid onwards is a mess and they spent years teasing us into VivioEin only to NTR Vivio, if you're going for a pairing fucking stick to it, I'd be fine with a reboot that moved us back to just before StrikerS

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

@Rosenakahara: That's what they are doing in the movies' timeline, and with the Original Chronicle manga.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Can they just reboot Nanoha at this point? Vivid onwards is a mess and they spent years teasing us into VivioEin only to NTR Vivio, if you're going for a pairing fucking stick to it, I'd be fine with a reboot that moved us back to just before StrikerS

Strike is good. It gave us a great new pairing (FuuRinne)

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

This is making me glad that I haven't caught up to the stuff after Vivid Strike. I'm scared to continue now...

last edited at Mar 26, 2019 7:32AM

joined Mar 26, 2019

Hope Vivio and Einhart will be together in the end

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

You are so right, give us some high school adventures and then by the time they become adults again reintroduce Vivio in a better story and setting.

"Jeez Corona", don't you know it Rio. Cute little story, we need more Corona, and Rio.

To reply you must either login or sign up.