Forum › Hajimari no Uta discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Dammit, I'm so envious of Nanoha for having listened to Fate's song when we readers are unable to perceive it!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

One of the sweetest Masulao doujins, we need to make this a drama cd or OVA with Nana singing this song.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

... Dammit, I'm so envious of Nanoha for having listened to Fate's song when we readers are unable to perceive it!

One of the sweetest Masulao doujins, we need to make this a drama cd or OVA with Nana singing this song.

That song, PHANTOM MINDS, is real. Feito-chan's seiyuu, Mizuki Nana, sings it. It's the ED for the first Nanoha movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiSLlg6rFtM

I saw the "Phantom minds" on page 10 and I was like "AAAAHHHH THAT'S GOING TO BE THE FIRST SONG ALLUDED TO IN THE TITLE AND THE MEMORIES ARE FLOODING BACK". I must have listened to this song a thousand times so it was quite an experience to follow the lyrics Masulao copied into the doujin while listening to the actual song.

Anyways, Nanoha is great, Feito-chan is great, NanoFate is great, Mizuki Nana is great, it's all fuckin' great! As a Feito-chan fan and a Mizuki Nana fan it would've been great to see an AMV of Feito-chan singing it or something like that.

last edited at Mar 2, 2018 1:39AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

I really do need to watch this.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The only bad thing about this great doujin is the memories of their fight are drawn from the movie - and hence reminded me of it.

Not that it's a bad effort of cramming s1 into 2hr - but everything important is done better in the original - including Nanoha & fates last fight.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

<3 NanoFate

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

^gonna have to disagree with you on that one. The fight between Nanoha and Fate in the movie is some of the best animation I've seen in my life, and by far my favorite moment from the show.

Starlight Breaker with a budget behind it= byootiful

To reply you must either login or sign up.