Forum › Tremolo discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

"Recent"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The recent hate on this site for trans people, “tomboys”, and anything else not “pure yuri” is... upsetting. I may have to avoid the forums for a while. Nezchan, I don't think I've said this yet but I appreciate everything you (and the other staff members) do for the community here. And thank you to everyone else who stood up for these things as well.

Well now, thank ye kindly. That was mighty nice o' you to say.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I demand yuri in which both of the girls look like boys instead! Not yaoi needs more content!

Bring on the Butch Brigade!

The bagel place I go to has a tomboy who's a total ladykiller. Not butch, just very boyish. Women are practically swooning over her in real-time. Just saying.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018
Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

Kurahashi is a cute tomboy and I don't get why people are saying she looks like a guy. However, I'm a little disappointed by the fact her lesbianism (and possibly her style as well) seems linked to her history of sexual abuse from her stepfather. That's pretty common in old school yuri, but I don't like it at all. While lesbians can experience abuse like anyone else, it's an old stereotype associated with female homosexuality that I'd prefer not to see ever again. I don't think I like what the author is implying with "my body doesn't exist just for men, but it doesn't exist just for you either. We can't fight the demands of our body. They're merciless."

I also couldn't find this work relatable at all, but maybe it's because I'm not bisexual.

To reply you must either login or sign up.