drpepperfan Admin
Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Why not just talk to her about it

Hey, are we going out now

End doujin

_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Man, I swear I have a friend just like Hanamaru. She's spent so much time with her head in the clouds reading/watching all of these love stories, that when it comes to her own relationships, they never measure up to all of these tall tales spinning in her head. Why not just say how you feel? You know... with words?

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

End doujin

Well, that would be the logical thing to do, wouldn't it? How utterly boring that doujin would be :p

joined Jul 21, 2016

I liked it.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I just don't like this kind of Hanamaru. I actually see Yoshiko as being more like the type to stress and worry and internal monologue while Hanamaru just kinda goes along with it.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I understand very good how Hanamaru feels. When all you know it's from the books and not from persons you just really don't know what's happening to you. I think this three doujinshis (I include the earthing too) fit in what Hanamaru would do.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooo~ sequel ~<3 love it! Looking forward for another sequel i hope (´Д` )

last edited at Sep 24, 2017 9:40PM

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

This gives me a bittersweet feeling.

joined Sep 2, 2015

I cant tell if the end is to show her "taking the lead"; or just for random asf drama

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Page 6..."click"? That their teeth knocking together? Cuz that can hurt.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Sad but cute at the same time ;-;

joined Feb 20, 2016

I'm really liking this Hanamaru. What a rare and realistic portrayal of a bookworm character.
In most anime/manga, bookworms tend to be portrayed as shy and innocent, which is bullshit to me. A bookworm is anything but innocent. Think about it, they've read hundreds or even thousands of books covering various subjects. Do you expect me to believe they have no knowledge about sex at all? Hell no.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sure, it would be a lot easier to resolve things if they just talked about it, but...

I can kind of understand where Hanamaru's coming from. She's scared of being rejected, so she'd rather have this halfway, awkward relationship and be unsure where they stand, over finding out that her feelings are one-sided and losing Yoshiko completely.

It's really easy to say "it'd be so easy for them to talk." Maybe it is, but it's also really easy to psych yourself out like what happens here.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

End doujin

Remember the rules of Yuri:

Rule #1936: Common sense is forever banned

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I'm really liking this Hanamaru. What a rare and realistic portrayal of a bookworm character.
In most anime/manga, bookworms tend to be portrayed as shy and innocent, which is bullshit to me. A bookworm is anything but innocent. Think about it, they've read hundreds or even thousands of books covering various subjects. Do you expect me to believe they have no knowledge about sex at all? Hell no.

You're onto something here

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I'm smelling a conclusion coming where Yoshiko takes matter in her own hands and makes it clear to Maru that yes they re in fact dating, you useless lesbian

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I really hope this continues. So good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.