Forum › Konohana Kitan discussion

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Supposedly that was released in a bonus booklet that came with buying one of the volumes in certain stores. It is drawn by the author. Beyond that your guess is as good as mine as to whether it is considered canon.

I'm just hoping someone will pick up translating this series again, what with the anime being here.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

it's been so long since anyone even tried translating this that the anime is over

Jesus christ someone pick this up already

joined Feb 21, 2018

Supposedly that was released in a bonus booklet that came with buying one of the volumes in certain stores. It is drawn by the author. Beyond that your guess is as good as mine as to whether it is considered canon.

If I remember correctly it's suppose to be the author revealing the end game of the manga just in case it was cancelled before it actually gets there.

297d65821adeab31d0925ea77031aa1ea9d979a3_full
joined Mar 14, 2016

By the way, the manga is officially getting serialized in english by Tokyopop
Here's the link to order the first volume : https://www.amazon.com/Konohana-Kitan-Vol-Sakuya-Amano/dp/1427859469
Two and 3 are up for preorder as well, now we just need someone to upload it online for poor people like me, if anyone got a link don't hesitate

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ok soo... anyone will be interested in translating it anyway? Asking for a friend

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 2:11PM

297d65821adeab31d0925ea77031aa1ea9d979a3_full
joined Mar 14, 2016

God I WISH

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just finishing vol.9 and so telling where we are right now for Yuzu/Satsuki ||The tsundere act of Satsuki grow stronger everytime they had to interact and Yuzu is always confused about that. Right now, Satsuki have quit Konohana for a "spiritual" trip around the world after receiving a letter of her sister saying she leave the position of head shrine maiden. Yuzu end up going with her and so from now on, we will had chapters with the two of thems on a trip||

Honestly a bit sad that no team have decided to pick it up because it's licensied but i've still buy it so it's ok.

To reply you must either login or sign up.