Forum › Rakka Ryuusui discussion

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2r001
joined Dec 14, 2011

Do you need the raws for this series? I managed to find raws up to volume 6 and since this series is one of my favorites, and it has not been updated for a while, I would like to offer whatever help I could.

last edited at Apr 29, 2013 10:47PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Rakka Ryuusui was being scantalated by Horobi no Michi. Horobi had a very rough 2012 and hasn't released or updated since last year. So it's (probably) not so much about needing raws as it is needing someone interested in continuing it.

joined Sep 27, 2014

I really hope someone picks this back up...it was one of the very first yuri Manga that I read.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/sanadaikki/status/578861870599131136/photo/1

from /u/:

Those of you in Japan might want to check out Rakka Ryuusui's final volume release (vol 9) that goes on sale this 27th March - some nice artwork comes with buying from certain specific stores.

last edited at Mar 26, 2015 12:57AM

joined Oct 21, 2013

I hope that Sanada Ikki releases some delicious post-manga doujinshi of the series.
Or even better, have a sequel after they all graduate.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I was always wondering why this series is tagged Yuri Crushand not Yuri. I mean, sure, it is a onesided yuri cursh for now but I was always pretty sure that that was just temporary. Anyways, The author says there are 5 yuri couples in the final Volume 9. Not that it matters anymore, being abandoned and all.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Oh, this manga was so funny I can't believe they just abandoned it like this :(

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh, this manga was so funny I can't believe they just abandoned it like this :(

Yeah man it kinda sucks

To reply you must either login or sign up.