Forum › Love Live! Sunshine!! discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Gonna need some feedback on people here.

At the moment, Love Live Sunshine doujins are tagged with both the LL tag and the LLS tag. The main reasons for this were to allow people who subscribe to the Love Live tag to get new releases from Sunshine, while also allowing people to narrow it down to specifically Sunshine.

Now though, I'm not sure it's necessary anymore. So feedback time: do you think it's useful to tag Sunshine doujins with both Love Live and Love Live Sunshine? Would it matter at all if it was changed to a single tag for LLS works? Let me know what you think.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The only downside I can imagine is if there are people who aren't interested in the LLS updates, and getting them regardless because of the LL tag, I guess? For those who want both, they can just subscribe to LLS tag too, tho they'd have to be aware of the change, if it becomes so.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 2:49AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's a huge downside that you can separate out Sunshine stuff from the original, but not the other way around. I can't be the only one who likes LL Classic, but so far has no particular interest in Sunshine.

I don't see why people can't subscribe to Sunshine separately.

The simplest solution would be to take the LL tag off all Sunshine works that aren't crossovers. The alternative would be putting a new School Idol Project tag on all the original LL stuff, which seems a foolish amount of work.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

put off the tag unless it have crossover in it, i. know its the same franchise but let people know about the new series

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Let me throw in another voice for ditching the dual-tagging. This isn't a low-grade spinoff starring the same characters(eg, Girls und Panzer Little Army), but a series in its own right, despite being set in the same universe and having a similar premise(eg, so many American sitcoms).

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Consensus is in favour of separating them, unless there's any objections I'll get started on going through the old uploads and removing tags from them tomorrow.

レモンパイント
Fb5e1278046976c82ed65e47fc864bcd
joined Apr 29, 2017

I don't know. What do you guys think the ships are for Sunshine? Most know that the main ships for the original were:
-Tsubasa x Honoka
-Kotori x Umi (although I far prefer Eli x Umi)
-Hanayo x Rin
-Maki x Nico
-Eli x Nozomi

For Sunshine, I'm seeing:
Definitely Yohane x Hanamaru and Kanan x Mari, You x Chika x Riko (could see any combination between these three) .

63653008_p0
joined Dec 10, 2015

hey, can you upload this?
https://m.imgur.com/a/gKeSE

joined May 4, 2018

I don't know. What do you guys think the ships are for Sunshine? Most know that the main ships for the original were:
-Tsubasa x Honoka
-Kotori x Umi (although I far prefer Eli x Umi)
-Hanayo x Rin
-Maki x Nico
-Eli x Nozomi

For Sunshine, I'm seeing:
Definitely Yohane x Hanamaru and Kanan x Mari, You x Chika x Riko (could see any combination between these three) .

When you watch S2 E11, these were the shipping the staff strongly pushed:
Kanan x Mari (the "proposal" feels)
You x Chika (laughing at each so close they were about to kiss, dammmmn)
Riko x Yoshiko (Yohane) - (even Mari's seiyuu shipped 'em)

But IMO, ships from Love Live SIP (Muse) is still FREAKING ADORABLE!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

since this thread has been "revived" I wonder after Love Live is finished Sunshine scanlations will be translated right after?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Pretty much all of the Sunshine manga's been translated, you can find it out there if you look. There's one or two chapters that to my knowledge only have shitty side-by-side scanlations, but the others are just fine.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Pretty much all of the Sunshine manga's been translated, you can find it out there if you look. There's one or two chapters that to my knowledge only have shitty side-by-side scanlations, but the others are just fine.

Well, if has been translated this site is not hosting said translations since it has scanlations from chapter 1 to 5, then 11 and 14, this is nowhere near "pretty much all"

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

what am I doing with my life

kowalski analsyis

1: over 5 uplpoaded yuri chapters
2: over 10 uploaded yuri chapters
3: over 20 uploaded yuri chapter's

last edited at Aug 11, 2019 4:00PM

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

gotta make Dia the center of this

To reply you must either login or sign up.