Forum › Flowers that Bloom from Boundaries discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yuuka x Student girl, please.

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

In the language of flowers, morning glories mean willful promises, white lilies mean purity/chastity, and sunflowers mea respect, passionate love, and radiance.

Know your yuri!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sort of the opposite of Edible Flowers, then.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Sort of the opposite of Edible Flowers, then.

Edible humans?

47571239_1082868645220236_4572154478010040320_n
joined Oct 19, 2018

I'm not used with tsun Yuuka, but this one is pretty good

YukkuriItEasy
joined Jul 18, 2020
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow im glad this was the featured series- somehow i've never come across this one on here before, and its very good and a nice length.

This is the kinda Yuuka i like best :) Where we know she is still a badass but does have a reasonable and caring side too, even if she loves fighting and causing trouble and can be scarey too lol.

It reminds me of the one with Koishi meeting her that came out not too long ago- thats great too, tho i forget its name.

I dont like her when portrayed like some sociopath who just wants to kill everyone - its way exagerating her to play up her scarey rep imo.

last edited at Sep 26, 2021 1:44AM

joined Jun 5, 2018

Back then when it was a big deal if a yokai appears in the village. Kind of hard to take it seriously if the village is practially ruled by super naturals nowadays.

last edited at Oct 2, 2021 2:38AM

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

^TBF, PMiSS back in 2006 had Ran and Yuuka among others openly visiting the village, or the Prismrivers putting on concerts for humans. Even in the most recent materials youkai doing business in the village wear enough of a disguise to let both sides maintain a polite fiction that the nice lady selling you drugs or tools is just a human.

Anyway, this series is just as good on a reread as the first time. Yuuka's depicted with a not-very-alien personality, which I think is a missed opportunity, but it still works for the story the author wanted to tell. A nice Yuuka is good too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.