Forum › The Inside of the Person I Love discussion

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Reading just the title, I thought it was going to be one of those shrunken-and-injected stories. But then, I came through the forum and didn't see it was only a single chapter until I was already reading it. My idea would probably need at least two.

I saw backpacks? Was this about elementary schoolers? O3o

They're standard briefcase things. Occasionally they're worn in backpack mode(not sure how often this happens in real life, but it's common enough in manga).

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

tl-notes posted:

Just wanted to point out that the handedness thing isn't a plot hole, it was a mistranslation in that other chapter. It wasn't "If Hinoko was ambidextrous...", it was "I thought Hinoko was ambidextrous...", and the "Ah!" moment was her realizing that Hinoko was pretending to have trouble so that she'd feed her.

It was hard to get it without context. It did strike me as weird why Kaharu's first thought would be about Hinoko being ambidextrous, but at the moment I didn't know Hinoko is supposed to be ambidextrous too, so I translated it in a way that made sense.

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 10:14AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'm loving the comments xDD

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Good to know that I'm not the only person that felt uncomfortable reading this 5___5

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I really like this dorkly couple.
This chapter was cute, lewd and a bit weird.

"Teacher! We're way too horny and can't focus in the class. Can we go and have sex in the infirmary and come back?"

SilentLumination
joined Nov 27, 2016

I hope there will be some Ecchi XD considering this childhood friend gets naughty sometimes....

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Changed 1 line on page 4 to sound more natural and updated credit page since the old trivia turned out to be wrong. Also added a bit of a joke ;P

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 3:39PM

joined Apr 18, 2017

Did the whole premise of swapping panties to counteract loneliness, plus their overt reaction in class seem like a contrived way to add ero to this series? It doesn't come across as natural at all to me.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Did the whole premise of swapping panties to counteract loneliness, plus their overt reaction in class seem like a contrived way to add ero to this series? It doesn't come across as natural at all to me.

Contrived softcore erotica is the basis of the entire series.

last edited at May 1, 2017 9:07PM

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

And I was thinking it's just another lolicon kawaii thingy :v

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

thank god it didn't turn the other way when they said about finding inside of stomach n all lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.